can you send me the address to
    highstakespkr@yahoo.ca

Thanks Brent
  • can you send me the address to
    highstakespkr@yahoo.ca

Thanks Brent

I was going to bring them on friday but check your email

brent
  • I am going to be able to play now. Please PM directions.
  • Brent, please take Aimee and I off the list. We both have to work tomorrow and it's higly unlikely we'll be able to get out there in time. Sorry about this.
  • Add me to the list please...

stp
  • Hope you have room for more.. 2 more of the "Rocks" to add to the list for tomorrow Brent, myself and Big Bob S..See you then... Jeff..
  • Joe and Aimee thanks for letting us know ahead of time, maybe the next one. Shannon it will be good to see you again. Jeff you and Big Bob are always welcome. We will see you all tomorrow.

Cameron
  • i will probably only have one other coming tomorrow not 4 like previously mentioned.

thanks
    vicki

aka pink lady
  • Thanks to everyone who signed up and all those who can make it tomorrow. We would like to start as close to 1:00 pm as possible so try to get there by 12:30 and signed in.

Shannon it will be good to see you again, it has been a while.

Brent
  • Today is the big day we are leaving to setup now.

We hope to get a cash game going at 11:00 so if you want some early action it will be there for you.

Cameron & Brent
  • Thanks Brent and Cam, it was a fun 4 hands.

Dave
  • Great day as usual.
    A few hands that I want back, but oh well
  • Crap! I completely forgot about this. I'm very sorry for not being there. :(
  • OK so who won?
  • Well? How did TheBusDriver do?
  • After Bus Driver busted moose's KK he went on too organize a three way 900.00 chop. More details laters.

Prophet :2h :2s
  • awww, chops are no fun!!
  • After Bus Driver busted moose's KK he went on too organize a three way 900.00 chop. More details laters.

Prophet :2h :2s

Had KK 3 times yesterday. Won once. Instead of being 2nd or 3rd in chips I was crippled and missed out on Bus's bounty too.

Good tourney though. Thanks Prophet. Waltsfriend was ninth. Compuease 8th I believe.

My first time at West Side and my fourth tourney cash this year, but no Bristol cashes. :(

Waltsfriend was defending champion, so good job on b2b final tables.
  • Thanks for another great tournament Brent & Cam, lots of fun as usual. Managed to finish 8th so not too bad. Seemed like I was short stacked almost from about the 3rd blind level on after I bluffed off 40% of my stack fairly early. Gotta quit doing that. First round at final table and UTG I pushed for about 5 times the blind with snowmen, folded to the BB, chip leader who called with AK, flop AAx, IGHN... Most significant hand for me was with about 20-22 ppl left, blinds I believe 500-1000 I've got AK, 1 raise (5K) ahead of me, 1 caller, I push for approx 22K, shorter stack after me calls, original raiser calls, first caller (suited connectors) folds, First raiser has pockets (9's I think), short caller has weak Ace, K on the flop and I'm golden. Up to about 58K at that point. Nothing much in the way of cards after that tho...
  • compuease wrote: »
    Managed to finish 8th so not too bad.

Yeah, it seemed like you were right on your game while I was at the table with you, lol.
  • Did I play a hand while you we're there? :) In any case Dave that was a tough one you took there. Not sure any of us could get away at that point...