$10 for any poker book!

Just tell me the title you want, and I will sell it to you for $10 dollars!

Comments

• Can you list what you have? Negreanu, Angel what'shisname?
  • Sorry, no list of the books. You gotta tell me the title you want, as I have over 100,000 books.
  • Super System II please....you gots???

Also I'll take "Bukkake for Dummies".
  • Yes, I have Super System.

I'm trying to PM you, but i'm too new to this site which has restricted my PM's.

Please give me your email address we can complete this transaction tonight!
  • Methinks spam and pirated ebooks?
  • You thinks wrong...I also have audio books available
  • Hey I'll take a copy of that "Bukkake for Dummies" as well...:)
  • Super System 1 & 2
    Theory of Poker
    Sklansky's books, I got one would like whatever else there is
    There's a new one out too, have to find the title though. I think it's by that Angel person, I'll get back to you.
  • Super System 1 & 2
    Theory of Poker
    Sklansky's books, Tournament Poker for Advanced Players and Holdem Poker for Advanced Players
    No Limit Texas Holdem; A Complete Course, by Angel Langay

Sorry for the double post
  • - Super System 2
    - How to Dominate $1 and $2 No Limit Hold 'em

What audio books do you have?
  • M_I_K_E wrote: »
    What audio books do you have?

Id like to know also, and could i get
    The Body Language of Poker- Caro, Mike.
    and
    The Theory of Poker- Sklansky, David
  • im very interested how do we get in contact with you?
  • because im new e-mail me chrisrock2k2@yahoo.com

unless you can contact admin to turn on my PMs?

but email me, we can complete transactions instantly!
  • Poker Books are $10
    Audio Books are $15

All transactions are safely made using PokerStars Transfer Funds. This negates fees!

-Hand Delievery ($7.00 Bucks for Gas within the KW/GTA area)
    or
    -Pick Up can be also arranged

if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me @ chrisrock2k2@yahoo.com

MAY THE FLOP BE WITH YOU!
  • Rockwood wrote: »
    Poker Books are $10
    Audio Books are $15

All transactions are safely made using PokerStars Transfer Funds. This negates fees!

-Hand Delievery ($7.00 Bucks for Gas within the KW/GTA area)
    or
    -Pick Up can be also arranged

if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me @ chrisrock2k2@yahoo.com

MAY THE FLOP BE WITH YOU!

If you are hand delivering or arranging for pick up then why do you need payment via PokerStars?
  • Moose,

Your right, I don't need transfers through PokerStars. However, some people have requested Audio Books via MSN Messenger. I thought instead of Paypal where there are tons of fees involved, PokerStars transfer was the way to go.

Thank you for being so observant :) without questions like these my fellow forumers would also wonder the samething, and never have a chance of knowing.

Once again, if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

No question is a stupid question. Also, if I don't have a book requested I will order it from Amazon.com and get it to you as soon as possible!
  • how did u get over 100,000 books , and why 10 bucks ur rippingurself off u send the book first ill send u 20 bucks pokerstars U.S hows that for a deal id like the book of tournament stragety and wats your name on stars i wanna check your stats .
  • Hey Hollywood,

My pokerstars stats suck ass :) iNoBluffYou is my pokerstars name
    i've only cashed in 3 tournies, I play mostly ring games. On Poker Edge im known as a Calling Station. Sharkscope you will see that I am not a profitable player. ...I am a beginner, and thats why I have all these poker books. I have only been playing poker for 3 months seriously.

As for your offer of 20.00US that is very generous, I want to be fair and will sell my books for the same low price. $10!

Thank you for your intrest in my books and I look forward to playing with you on PokerStars, as I am easy pickings.

I have the book you want, how do you want to do the smooth transaction? Via MSN or E-mail or Pickup?
  • How can it be profitable to sell the books for 10 bucks *AND* drive out to wherever to deliver them?
  • How about you give your location and whoever wants books can pay and pick it up from there? Fair enough?
  • Another great question! Keep them comming.....

I'm a wholesaler, just like costco. I'm not looking to make a profit, just looking to deliver a great product at a great price!

As for delivery a small fee of $7 will be charged for gas within the GTA or KW area.

Thank you for your questions, keep them comming....The more you ask the less skeptical you become.

Have a great day and I look forward to seeing you all at the tables

-ROCKWOOD
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    How can it be profitable to sell the books for 10 bucks *AND* drive out to wherever to deliver them?
    And pay market price at Amazon??? Hmmm, as I said earlier in the thread, smell something? Anyone done a successful transaction with this guy yet?
  • actyper wrote: »
    How about you give your location and whoever wants books can pay and pick it up from there? Fair enough?

Unfortunatly, I do not have a book store. Most of my business comes from word of mouth aka Referal. Alot of people on this forum have been asking about Audio Books, which are really great. You can drive to your next poker game, listening to some of the best strategies in poker. Or Better yet, even on your iPod as you are card dead.

I'm a 24 year old University of Guelph Student who plays poker for fun. Just the past 3 months I have taken it up seriously. My greatest accomplishment to date is comming second place at the PokerStars 3.45 x 45 Man tourny.

I believe with the books I have, I have a great solid foundation of understanding the game, and taking my game to the next level.

I want to be able to share these with you. Who could resist $10 dollar investment?

Thank you for your comments, remember as of now you can contact me through email, as PMs for a newbie are turned off....unless admin your reading this and I can prove to you i'm not a BOT or selling sex...altough, members on this forum may wanna lock up your daughters ;) I did win the Hot Body Contest at Palace 2 Weeks ago!
  • compuease wrote: »
    And pay market price at Amazon??? Hmmm, as I said earlier in the thread, smell something? Anyone done a successful transaction with this guy yet?

Great comment!!

If I buy a book from Amazon, why sell it for $10 dollars and lose $50 dollars. Smells kinda fishy no?

Well, ask the following Forumers:

HOLLYWOODS
    STR8TACE
    DJALIKOOL
    AJ

Most of the transactions have been completed. I told them to give me a reference after I completed the transaction for them on the forum.
  • no u dident lol man u just told me to send 10 dollars to your pokerstars acount wat about people that dont have pokerstars sounds like u want money on really bad how come u have to drive why can we drive to your house and give u 10 bucks and u give us the book ?
  • Sorry Hollywood for the miscommunication. I said people send money through stars because of the Audio Books.

All books are in .pdf format

Hope this helps ya out Hollywood.

If you want to arrange pickup/delievery a CDRW with Adobe 8 and your books will be available to you.

Regards.
  • OK, I'm going to ask the obvious question, Are these pirated copies or legitimate originals? ie are they downloaded via torrents or other similar vehicle?
  • You're so fraud its not even funny. PDF format. Very legit. I thought you were delivering books, what are you delivery disks? Just stop posting, if you want to share pirated material fine I'm not too ethical myself, but trying to defraud others I have a problem with. Get lost.
  • They are legit e-books. Here is a sample of an e-book. This one is Barry Greenstein's Ace On The River. Notice how it's not photocopied crooked like Pirated Versions. Also, notice the Color on the Cards?

This is just a sample of the quality you will recieve. I assure you that these are legit copies. I know many of you are very hesitant for purchasing a book for $10 dollars. I'm not forcing you to buy one.

Your not under any obligation to purchase from me.

samplela6.th.jpg
  • lol answer my question can i give u 10 dollars cash when can i come pick it up