"Shade" movie trailer available now :)

Shade- the gamblers term for misdirection. In the shadowy world of underground gambling, top notch con men Vernon (Stuart Townsend – Queen of the Damned), Miller (Gabriel Byrne – The Usual Suspects) and Tiffany (Thandie Newton – Mission Impossible 2) reunite and join forces with fellow player Jennings (Jamie Foxx – Any Given Sunday) to take down some big scores. But when one of the cons blows up in their faces, they end up on the run from the mob.

Complicating matters is the once in a lifetime chance to get into an ultra high stakes card game with the king of the poker hustling world – The Dean (Sylvester Stallone – Rocky, Copland). Can they stay alive long enough to make it to the game? Can they take down The Dean? And who is conning who? Within the deceptive world of Shade, nothing is ever what it seems.

In this riveting film also featuring Melanie Griffith (Working Girl) and Hal Holbrook (Magnum Force), the team of grifters discover that sometimes it takes all your tricks and skills not only to win the game, but to stay alive.

view the trailer:

http://www.shadethemovie.com/trailer/

1d73.jpg

from here, those look like the 11.5g dice chips :wink:

Comments

• I just checked out the trailer, and I have to say, it looks better than I expected based on the cast. A must see I think!
  • Looks pretty good, finally another poker movie.
  • i see amazon has a date for that in may
    any idea when we might see it in theatres here?
    or if we will