Looking for a "Guy with a Truck"

You know those adds you see in the Sunday shopper for a guy with a truck who is willing to haul shit around for you... Well they have those in Ingersoll anyhow.

What I am looking for doesnt have to be neither a guy or a truck.

A girl with a van would suffice just the same.

But I need to get a mattress from the Doon Area to the Rogers Centre.

It would take about 2 hrs total time. And require nothing more than four wheels that can accomodate a mattress.

So if anyone knows a "Guy with a Truck" let me know and PM me what kind of cost should be expected.

I figured if a forumer wanted some cash and some gas, or beer - it would be better than renting a uhaul.

Thanks,

Tom

Comments

• It probably won't do you any good, I'll have my truck May 1st. But if you can wait, then I'll help you for sure.

Johnnie
  • My Dad has a truck I can use...let me know when. Is it a single size mattress? It's only a small pickup. I'll be heading down Tuesday if that helps.

PM or call me.

stp
  • Hey Mark.....can't you strap a mattress to the top of your car?
  • Why? After a chick looks at that car, having a mattress close by is just wishful thinking.
  • Thanks for all the offers folks! I have found an alternative to meet my needs.
  • Shannon - if you happen to be heading to Toronto on Tuesday to catch the Jays game - you should definitely stop by before hand! We may be able to hook you up with parking - and i can definitely hook you up with a beer.
  • Cool, just may do that. Although, I'll be going there for the Raptors game and not the jays. I'll call you as before I get down there.
    Thanks.

stp
  • A mattress would severely lessen my fuel efficiency....

Gas up to $1.10 yet?

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    A mattress would severely lessen my fuel efficiency....

Gas up to $1.10 yet?

Mark

Dude...I thought you just wound up that big key on the back and then you get like 1000 km's before you have to wind it again?