Poker Table

If anyone has a 4 legged poker table for sale I am looking for one. I would pay shipping and handling but I want to see how much people are charging. Thank You

Comments

• riderrr wrote: »
    If anyone has a 4 legged poker table for sale I am looking for one. I would pay shipping and handling but I want to see how much people are charging. Thank You

I've got a 3 legged table that I could sell you...wobbly, chips and cards tend to slide off....but I imagine a stack of phone books might fix it..or perhaps the first one out of your last tourney could be made to hold it up.

:)
  • tekguy22 wrote: »
    I've got a 3 legged table that I could sell you...wobbly, chips and cards tend to slide off....but I imagine a stack of phone books might fix it..or perhaps the first one out of your last tourney could be made to hold it up.

Hehe, sounds very intriguing. On a side note how much are you selling it for! Lol.
  • tekguy22 wrote: »

No thanks, I am looking for one with 4...lol... but thanks for the offer. I am going today to look at prices. Hopefully I can convince my wife to let me have it.
  • If you have not settled on a table, your best bet would be to go to
    www.pokeroutlet.com.

I bought my friend a beautiful table for a wedding present. Wasn't cheap but the wood and finishing of the table was wuite impressive. Shipping is ridiculous but like I said, the table quality is nothing sort of amazing.
  • 2 for sale at www.sitesparx.com/pt

NOW BEST OFFER!
  • Hey i have one i only used it a few times has blue felt sits 10 and i have 10 new cushen fold up chairs to go with it. How much you want to spend i will sell it to you 300 - 400 give me a call you can come see it if you want. First let me know if you are intrested and i will give you my number and directions to my place im in mississauga. Btw 400 would include the chairs and i have two cases of 11.5 gram chips with button and cards i will throw in and if you need it delivered let me know i can arrange that cheap.

Post a picture?