Who is up for The Shop - Thurs Feb 8?

I'm planning to play on Thursday. Any other forumers gonna be there to mix it up with the ultra donk?

Shopsy?
Cory?
Brent?
Trev?
Hernan?
Josh?
Bueller?

Comments

• im thinking about going.
  • See you guys in a hour or so!

Tonight is looking great, come early/call ahead to reserve a seat.

Thanks,
    The Shop
    519-568-3309
    theshopkw@gmail.com
  • im thinking about going.
    i'm looking forward to furthering the education of a new forum member. all i ask is for a receipt for my donation.
  • I'll be there.
  • Tons of forumers out tonight.
    Shaping up to be a great night!
  • We are 7 handed right now.
    Lots of action.
    Give us a call to reserve your seat.

Thanks,
    The Shop
    519-568-3309
    theshopkw@gmail.com
  • Holy donktacular fishing derby, Batman!

I ask for forumers, I get... Mario, Mark, Tom, Al, Hernan. All in a quest to land the (not-very-)elusive DerrickFish. Mark took him down all too early and was soundly chastised by the table. Then he hit the high-hand jackpot since his stack just wasn't big enough. But Mark's story does not have a happy ending.

I somehow managed to get Al into the net and on the stringer.

Some impressive plays by these guys. Mark was totally pwned when Tom outplayed him with KhTh vs AhJh. 'Deer in the headlights' kind of stuff. Hernan made some nice bluffs on me. Who am I kidding - how hard could it be to bluff ME?

Mark never recovered from that. I'm thinking his dreams came true when he pushed his 2nd nuts into Tom's and Trev's nuts. You should've seen his face when they were 'done' with him. Quite the visual. Kudos to Mark for somehow keeping his pants on the whole night.

Excellent game guys! Ton 'o fun. I look forward to the next one.
  • Great night out at the shop... I will be back

I think beanie's going to post that hand, it'll be interesting discussion for feedback...

I would like to apologize to the table for that "horrible beat" I put on the derrickfish.... WTF was I thinking raising OOP to $20 after his $8 bet with JJ, and then making a standard continuation bet of $25 on a board of A-J-4 (2 spades), and then foolishly call his all in? Geez.... I mean, if it wasn't for the fact that I paired the board, I was only like 70% ahead of his 7-9 of spades at most.

Mark
  • I've always wondered how 6 donkeys would do over a couple of hours. Next time I need some hay and oats would be nice. Ya I helped take down Mark's stack and put him a bit more on tilt when he had me ABSOLUTELY dominated with his AK suited to my AQ suited. I just sucked out and got my straight on the turn. On the last hand of the night, I actually had an other straight, but I knew it was no good when raise re-reaise came down. And mark had 3rd nut, second nut was 4,7.
  • Oh yea... 4-7

Oh well, had I taken a few more seconds to think, I may not have pushed.. oh well... lesson learned..

FYI - Believe me that wasn't tilt.. :)

Mark
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    I ask for forumers, I get... Mario, Mark, Tom, Al, Hernan.
    <sniff>... forgotten again... However, you did pretty good for yourself, so now I know why you wanted forumers ;) .
    DrTyore wrote: »
    I think beanie's going to post that hand, it'll be interesting discussion for feedback...
    I will post it soon...
    ssj4hernan wrote: »
    On the last hand of the night, I actually had an other straight
    You should've called :p

Not as fishy as I'd have liked, but a really fun night, and we actually played some "real" poker. Next time though, I'd prefer something a bit less enjoyable and more profitable ;)
  • FTOPS starts up tonight :D
  • And the point of posting that in this thread is?
  • Well if you're gonna post it 4 times it doesn't really matter whether it's relative to the original post now does it?

/g2
  • The game is shaping up nice for this evening.
    Give us a call for directions/to reserve a seat!

See you tonight!

The Shop K-W
    519-568-3309
    theshopkw@gmail.com
  • beanie42 wrote: »
    <sniff>... forgotten again... However, you did pretty good for yourself, so now I know why you wanted forumers ;) .
    sorry Trev, must be some kind of mental block. or the fact that i took absolutely no chips from you? well, you did get mentioned in my discussion of the filetting of mark...

you played another great game, too.

i forgot to mention i'm starting a petition that Tom be put on a Ritalin drip on entry to the club.
  • The game is running strong.
    Come on out! 10% bonus for new players.

Thanks!
    The Shop
    519-568-3309
  • wow, you should have been there last night, if trev and...I forget the other gentlemen hadn't cashed out their total 140 last night, I would have busted EVERYONE. If anybody has played with me, they know I'm a donkey, the shop is the place to be. Good times last night playing shopsy heads up til' 6:45 AM
  • hey haddon, I'll be watching the forum tonight, or call you, if there is enough I'll shoot for like 2 hours to donk off the money back. as long as you save my seat.
  • Last night was awesome. We have some hardcore players in this city.
    Playing heads up from 4:45-6:45AM is just so great!
    Pretty good turnout. Ran around 6-7 handed all night until about 2AM. Then slowly dwindled until 6:45AM.

Come on out tonight! Call to reserve your seat or get directions.

The HIGH HIGH JACKPOT has been paid out twice. Straight Flush to DrTyore, for a total of $25. Straight Flush to Beanie42, for a total of $70. The jackpot stands at well over $200 as of now. Come on out and play some cards.

We open at 8PM tonight (Saturday).

Thanks!
    The Shop
    519-568-3309
    theshopkw@gmail.com
  • sounds like i missed a donkin good time.

and quit hijacking my thread!
  • Shop,

You gotta discuss with your dealers, I thought the HH pot was to attract people, not get paid out every night...more handouts like that and we might get the Toronto crowd out.

Had a blast last night even if I did donate to Shopsy.

ATM_GP