Shane from the Airport Club is Back!!

I am back running games again. I have been managing a club in the city not far from my old location. This club is everything my old club (The Airport Club) was and more. They have top of the line security, amazing food selection and beverages. Huge open floor area, over 4500 square feet. And the tables are some of the best in the city, plus all the tables have nice high back leather executive chairs.

I will be running an $80 freezeout tournament this Friday starting at 8pm sharp!!!! There will also be a 1/2nl and a 5/5nl game. There will be lots of the regulars from the old club and this game will be the same as it always was. I have had numerous players contact me since closing my club, to run a game again like before. I have been managing this club and will now use it for the games that were running before.

You really need to come check out this new venue. Also tomorrow night there is already a lot of support for this event and will have a great turnout. If you want more info or directions you can call me at 416-670-2499. If you don't get me just leave a message and I will get back to you.

And one final note it is good to be back organizing these games again. I have missed it and all the people who continually come out to support me. I am glad to finally have a safe, secure new venue to run these fun, competitive tournaments and games out of. Seeya at the river.

Shane
416-670-2499

Comments

• Welcome back Shane!

PM me directions, Adam and I will probably check it out in the next couple weeks.
  • Hey Shane,

Can you please email me or post the cash game schedule.

Thanks,
    Dave
  • What a great first night back we had last Friday. All the regulars were there and some new faces as well. This week I have already over 15 confirmed for the tournament and a group of 12 coming just for the live games after.

If you require more info call me at 416-670-2499.

Shane