Ub 10+1 Nl He

The adrenaline is pumping, I can't possibly sleep for the next few hours...

I just won a 1am 10+1 tourney on UB. 280 entrants. $840 USD top prize.

I'll admit, I put a couple of bad beats on #2 and #3....
#1 - AQ vs 99, Q on river.

# 2 -AA vs Q9, (I didn't have aces).... all in with a 9 on the board on the flop. Spiked another 9 on the river.
The other player was super aggressive, I didn't put him on aces as he was making all kinds of moves with any cards... He proceeded to badmouth me the rest of the tournament because of my poor play committing all my chips with top pair when it was so obvious he had aces.

Oh well, opponent on tilt, heads up to end a tournament... I think I can deal with that... ;)

Other than that, I wasn't called all in until I reached the final table.

I might take $100 tomorrow and see if Aruba is in the cards...

hork.

Comments

• I love when you get someone mouthing off at you. I just laugh and let them know that this is the first time I have ever played hold'em and it must be begginers luck, that sends them offside. Congrats on your win.

Hammer
  • Hey, way to go bud. I still remember what that rush felt like too. lol Congrats. Of course if it wasn't the same weekend the last 2 wcoop events were, and they didn't have all those entry sats, I might actually have some of mine left now. lol

PS, if anybody whines to me at the table...
    I usually say "OK Phil", or tell them to mind their own chips. lol
  • Ya, I'm a big fan of the online trash talk, it's something I never seem to have to deal with in real life (being 6' 6" and close to 300 lbs :))

Congrats Hork, I managed a 14th in a $20 + 2 with about 400 people on Party on Sunday morning, got knocked out when everyone folded to me in the SB and I moved all in with AT suited (shortstacked) and got called by the BB who had AK.