Copag cards

Is there anyone selling copags for less then $20 in Toronto? I used to buy them off a guy for $18 tax included, but lost his contact info.

Comments

• I still have about 20 sets at home. I can give you the same price $18. Just let me know which set you want and I'll see if I have it.

I live near Yonge and Eglinton for pick up, btw.
  • Dennis, if you have another couple of decks, I would be interested in at least one more set.
    AJ
  • Doerz, I pm'd you. Did you get it?
  • I am looking for cards too. PM me with the details and I will pick some up.

Rob.
  • Sorry about the late reply guys, I'll be PMing you each my new number. AJ, I have a new # now so if you tried calling me it was the wrong #.

EDIT: Here's a link to my old post with pictures of the cards!!!

http://www.pokerforumcanada.com/showthread.php?t=4751

I don't believe I have any of the regular sized cards, only bridge sized and some of them are sold out, but just give you an idea of what I have.
  • See post below.
  • I don't mean to cut anyone's grass, as I'm not selling anything I guess I can't really do that, but...you can get Copag's in Kitchener, master series, poker size, regular index (not jumbo), for 9.95$ at KW surplus. When he sells out he's usually out for good, so you may want to hurry. Last time I was in he had about 20 packs left, under the front counter. I posted a picture of them below.

Cheers.

sstar
  • sstar, I've heard of that guy. He never really "got in my way" since nobody wanted to drive to kitchener to save $8. But if you're in the area, he's probably the better choice.
  • sstar wrote: »
    you can get Copag's in Kitchener, master series, poker size, regular index (not jumbo), for 9.95$ at KW surplus.
    Thanks for the heads-up - I grabbed a bunch yesterday, and he still had about a dozen left.
  • I also wouldn't mind picking up a set of Copag's for $18 if anyone knows someone who might be selling them (in the GTA).

Dorez: please reply to your pm if you're still selling them.

I'm not exactly sure about all the differences in all the variations, but I guess I would go for the poker size, jumbo index. The colour and back patterns don't really matter that much to me. If I had to choose than it'll be the Master series.

Thanks in advance.
    Speedmaster.
  • Hey speedmaster. I got a couple of extra set I picked up awhile back lying around. I also got a couple of sets of Dal Negros if you want to try them out.
    Let me know how many you want (I think I got 2 of each) and maybe we can arrange to meet up whenever I'm back or I can ship it to you.
  • Hey Westside8,

How often do you come back to Toronto? I'd rather meet you in person to do the exchange instead of getting the cards shipped to me. I live in Mississauga. I'm assuming you live in Toronto?

Strange, I was able to PM Dorez earlier today but I can't PM you.

I only looking to pick up one set (pack of 2) as I'm only a recreational poker player (not hardcore yet). What style of Copag's do you have?

You can reach me by email at dyun2001 at hotmail dot com to work out the details.

Thanks in advance,
    Speedmaster.
  • someone cleaned out KW surplus,
    none left. :(:(
  • Beanies post was 6 weeks ago.

What'd you expect?
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Beanies post was 6 weeks ago.

What'd you expect?
    Johnnie means Sean's post ;)

/g2