An Experiment in Stack Building

So I log into Paradise the other day, I haven't played there in well over a year. Figure I would take a look at the skill level of the players. A quick check of my balance reveals $0.73!!! Whoo who!

So I says to myself, let's see what we can do with this. So after looking about a bit I join a .02/.04 7 stud game. Play for an hour or so and build my huge stack up to $1.60.

I spot a $2.00 max buy-in NLHE table. Alright, let's have a look see. I play tight for half an hour or so and watch these cheapos for a while. The table gets short and I am left with a bunch of wild and weak players. Loose passive types and each of the three of them a calling station.

In an hour or so, I am up to $11.50. I log out and let it sit for a while. Tonight I double through again. So far I have turned the .75 into 20. My goal is to get it to $100 and then go wild with it.

I am now wondering which is the bigger fish tank. Party or Paradise.

I know I am talking about peanuts here, but it is fun seeing how I can build this.

To be continued.

Mike

Comments

• I find Pacific to be weaker than both Party and Paradise. I also don't like the software at Party/Empire. I make the most money at Pacific. I think I have about $2.00 at Paradise, maybe I should try your plan.

:rolleyes: