Pokerstars Right Now

Is everyone stuck? I can't even log on.

Comments

• Yep. Crashed. ROFLMAO. I've been having some serious connection problems with that place lately, out of nowhere. Everything else works fine... email... internet... just Stars crashes.

Now that it crashed IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BIGGEST ONLINE TOURNAMENT IN HISTORY maybe they'll have to do a little more than send out form letters to people who complain about connection issues.

Regards,
    all_aces
  • the only thing that really stinks is that I was playing a couple sit'n'goes b4 bed and to get my full fix in.

LOL...maybe tomorrow night.
  • good...i thought i was the only one having this problem... wonder if they will give our money back because of the server crash ... i mean sitNgo buy-ins
  • I was stuck in the $10 rebuy. Table froze for over 1/2 hour. Some chips were changing hands though, cuz I watch the lobby in any game I'm in. Our table had 6 frozen players and wasn't moving. Unless you count 1 hand per 10 minutes. Should have cancelled it and refunded everyone. It was before the first break when it crapped out too. NO way you can predict any winners that soon. Their policy sucks.
  • What is their policy when the servers crash? I heard about the crash during the big game but haven't experienced any problems when playing on week-end. I've played every Sat and Sunday in their freerolls religiously over the last year and have never had a problem.

R3d.
  • wow. That's big news. I was on last night for about an hour and a half with Gonzo at 1-2 NL hold em and left around 11:30pm, i remember it being sluggish when I initially logged in but other than that it was fine. Had a good session too :) +$260 or so :)