Speaking of Brantford...

I'll be at the BCC tonight at around 7pm for gamboooooooling purposes. I'll be in 20/40 or whatever game I get into first. I'll sign up as "gamblor" so if you hear my name by all means come over and say hi.

Anyone who wants to meet up by all means introduce yourself perhaps we'll enjoy a beer while I bluff you out of a pot. :)

Comments

• Awe, I wish I had seen this post prior to my session last night from 5:15pm to 9:00pm. I don't remember hearing Gamblor being called though, but I wasn't really paying attention.

What table were you at? I might've seen you there. How did you do?
  • I first got into the really tight 10/20 in the centre section at the very back of the room (in seat 6) where I got stuck about 5 bets after my first hand:

In the BB I hold 3h4h. UTG and MP limp. I check

3 to the flop (3.5 SB): Qh Qs 4d. I bet, UTG limper calls.

2 to the turn (2.75 BB): (Qh Qs 4d) 9c. I bet, UTG limper calls.

2 to the river (4.75 BB): (Qh Qs 4d 9c) 9s. I check, UTG checks and shows 88. I got a few weird looks and comments when an 8-high kicker took the pot down.

I moved to the 20 game and fared a little better when my first hand in the BB picked up AA. A rough KK vs AA hand when AA didn't cap the preflop betting with 3 opponents, dipped me back to even, but I grinded out a nice 13 bet win for $520.

I was wearing my standard poker attire, red training pants, a "COLLEGE" sweatshirt and a Blue Jays hat, hoping for as much underestimation as possible.

Hope to see you next time man.
  • I was at Table 4 (the furthest table under the TV in the centre section) in Seat 8. I was wearing blue jeans, white tee, and a (lucky) red hat, if that jogs your memory. What time were you there from and until? I don't remember you by your description or the hand you described. I also made 13 bets that evening (in four hours).

I'll by there tomorrow evening, if you're gonna be there.