Anyone good with odds?

In a matter of 12 hands. Im dealt KK, KK and QQ, and all lose to someone with AA. Just curious on what the odds of that would be. Lost about $120 in those three hands. :( All of them with several preflop raises, and finally all in preflop. On the last KK I just knew I was against AA, but couldnt lay it down. :(

Hope this doesnt come across as a whine, Ive turned $0 into $160, so I cant complain. And Ive cracked AA with AK before, so it all evens out right?

And its my first post. :) Great site.

G.

Comments

• I'm real interested in learning how you turned $0 into $160. If you can teach me this trick, my Bankroll Problems are OVER!
  • no deposit bonus im guessing. I turned 0 into 2200USD. Although I did have to deposit 25 to be able to withdraw that amount...you figure it out.
  • I'm real interested in learning how you turned $0 into $160. If you can teach me this trick, my Bankroll Problems are OVER!

Freerolls. Won 7.95 in first freeroll I ever played (luck luck luck) and 0.05/0.10 after that to build it up. Such low limits is easy to win if you play tight, as people call with their middle pair all the way down. :)

Also have won over $50 on ladbrokes via freerolls. Cashed that without any problem. (although freaking $14 bank fee sucks).

G.