Challenging someone to an arcade match?

How does this work? I clicked on 'Big E' s name on a thread, and this was an option, so I thought it was cool.... and put forth the challenge.

I then noticed that 'Beanie42' was on, but I couldn't challenge him... I thought maybe the person had to have played an arcade game already, so I found 'Waterlooser' was on, so tried to challenge him, but couldn't...

So, how come?

Mark

Comments

• Hmmm, all of my trophies are gone. Guess I need to get back into the arcade tonight!
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    How does this work? I clicked on 'Big E' s name on a thread, and this was an option, so I thought it was cool.... and put forth the challenge.

I then noticed that 'Beanie42' was on, but I couldn't challenge him... I thought maybe the person had to have played an arcade game already, so I found 'Waterlooser' was on, so tried to challenge him, but couldn't...

So, how come?

Mark
    You're not good enough?

Seriously, maybe the person you are challenging has to have "allow challenges" turned on?

http://pokerforum.ca/profile.php?do=editarcade
  • compuease wrote: »
    Seriously, maybe the person you are challenging has to have "allow challenges" turned on?

http://pokerforum.ca/profile.php?do=editarcade
    Jeff - it's not letting me view your settings. I think you need to send me your password ;)
  • I have allowed challenges Mark - BRING IT!

Too bad they don't have Guitar Hero on here ....
  • beanie42 wrote: »
    Jeff - it's not letting me view your settings. I think you need to send me your password ;)

Sorry about that Trev, my password is "I'mdumb" the same as it is for all my poker logons, banking logons, etc.....
  • compuease wrote: »
    Sorry about that Trev, my password is "I'mdumb" the same as it is for all my poker logons, banking logons, etc.....
    Thanks Jeff. Obviously you got bored with "poundsalt" :D
  • How did I miss this thread?!

I'm ready for some challenages!

Johnnie