MONDAY $60 TOURNAMENT (Mississauga)

The Hollywood Club Presents:

$60 Tournament (HPT SEASON 2)

Every Sunday at 1:30pm

44 players max. (4 tables)

$60 Buy-in (no re-buys)

3 ways paid (50,30,20)%

Each player receive $1000 in chips.
Blinds starts at 5/10, increments every 20 minutes.

Registration deadline: 1:15pm

Food and drinks are provided.

This tourney is The Hollywood Club Poker Tour (HPT), and we're in our second season. And will be held once weekly at our club. Every season last 6 months, earn points as you play weekly. And top 10 of every season will play for prizes including a 42' plasma TV. (more details on points system or prizes at club)

Please contact to register:
The Hollywood Club
MSN or Email: hollywood_club(at)hotmail(dot) com
Telephone: 647 200 8026

We're 5 minutes west from Sherway Garden Mall (427 & QEW)

Comments

• Great tourney structure....just a little quick at the end....good people and very warm reception for my first visit. I was able to take down the tourney and my protege came in 4th....

I will definitely be back...just need to get out of downtown quick on Mondays to drive up to Mississauga.

Check them out :)
  • Agreed. It is the only weekly underground club tournament I know that has a Skill Level higher than 3 (4). Unlike other clubs that keep cancelling their single-table tournaments due to lack of interest, the Hollywood Club has had four tables every time I have played. I wished other poker venues would use a decent structure for their tournaments and satellites.

Congratulations to blackmagicz and your protege. What were the prizes for 1st and 4th place?
    Great tourney structure
  • First place was 680 and 4th was 290....for 3 1/2hrs of work...no complaints here....

It sucks that I work so late most times, as I miss these small tournies....the last tourney I played was in Vegas two weeks ago when I won the Saturday Venetian game....

Its nice to see a club catering to a proper tourney format which allows time to play.

I am still waiting for 10,000 chips and 30 minute blinds on a Saturday/Sunday Afternoon (HINT HINT TOURNEY ROOMS :) )

Lets play poker instead of bingo....:)
  • I am still waiting for 10,000 chips and 30 minute blinds on a Saturday/Sunday Afternoon (HINT HINT TOURNEY ROOMS :) )

Lets play poker instead of bingo....:)

Can you say Westside...... It's worth the drive!
  • Hollywood..can anyone come out to play?...you mentioned something about the "hollywood club board"........
  • IgotdaNUTS wrote: »
    Hollywood..can anyone come out to play?...you mentioned something about the "hollywood club board"........

No, unfortunately only cool people can come out ;)

(My excuse? The owner is my cousin)
  • Update for Jan. 29th, 2007

HPT Season 2 Standings (After 3 Tournaments)

Daniel K 1000
    Kwasi 1000
    Hai 750
    Hung 700
    Tino 630
    Gergis 550
    Zack 530
    Gilles 520
    Jim C 470
    Jamie A 350
  • - Cash game players recieve 10% bonus on top of buy-in
    - Progressive jackot begins on monday
  • -Cash game players receive 10% bonus on top of buy-in
    - Progressive jackpot begins on monday
  • Hollywood wrote: »
    .........hollywood
  • We moved to a near by LOunge called MISSISSAIGON
    Located on Dundas / 1 block west of Tomken
  • on dunDAS, 1 BLOCK WEST OF TOMKEN (MISSISSAIGON) LOUNGE
  • We moved back to the same location now from now on. Sorry for all the moving mess that was happening last weeks on behalf of all the staffs from the club.
  • Update For Mar 26 2007
  • update for this week
  • Hi everyone, I personally would like to thanks the members of the club who went to visit me in the hospital. You know who you are, and I appreciate all the ones that came out to play and support the club while I was away. Many thanks for that. But now I'm out for good and back running the club just like before. However, I decided to move the HPT to Sunday afternoon instead. I just thought it would be much easier for alot of people to attend. So from now on The HPT tournament is on every Sunday at 1:30pm. And the score board stay the same and will be updated.

THANKS,
    Jerry
  • 4 tables are confirmed. Call now to book this giant tournament
  • I'm a newbie to Poker and am wondering if you allow spectator during the tournament. I'm still a little nervous to sit on a table with strangers even I've been playing some home game with friends .
    Cheers
    the Meow