Who's going to find out if a WSOP bracelet has your name on it?

Who is going to Las Vegas and what dates? Here is the best guide to the 800+ tournaments remaining - https://public.tableau.com/app/profile/wizardofviz/viz/AGuidetothe2022SummerLasVegasPokerScene/2022SummerPoker?publish=yes.
Share it to all your friends heading to Vegas.

Four OPT members are getting their kicks on Route 66 motorcycling all the way to Las Vegas, & I was planning to do the same with my car, but my wife is making me fly instead. I am booked for June 19 - July 1 to play at least ten Senior Events shown in the guide above. I will then rent a car to go to Knott's Berry Farm, Gilroy Gardens, California's Great America, Silicon Valley headquarters tour, Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf, etc. before flying back from San Francisco.

Comments

• In case anybody else is going to Las Vegas, here is a list of the few freezeouts available to play out of more than 700 tournaments remaining.le43r4bdo3au.jpeg
  • re: a WSOP bracelet has your name

I ordered one from AliX for $55 (usd)
  • Steve K was 1 of the inactive members who cashed in Las Vegas. I chopped a single table satellite with a $2,000 last longer pool, & made the final table of a championship event at the Golden Nugget.
    b98i0h1btabj.png