Charity Poker Tournament in Guelph

This charity poker tournament was posted on Facebook so I'm sharing it here. The famous Milpman is one of the organizers and it will be held in the beautiful Linamar building. Proceeds go to the Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation. I am a patient there so I have volunteered to be a dealer if they will need it, but I would love to play as I have had to keep travelling outside Ontario just to be able to play tournaments.

jln7e0ka09wr.png
MrCaspan

Comments

• I know seven people who are playing this Saturday. Is karthikilan82 or anybody from the forum going?
  • $3,500 was raised for Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation. The next charity tournament is on May 28.

fq3vh94p0kz8.png

MrCaspanDrTyore
  • In case anybody is interested in the $40,000 PokerStars Bahamas package.

aae7aem0ddiy.png

• MrCaspanMrCaspan Admin
    edited May 2022
    Is anyone doing this? Im interested in this for sure!! Is this an online tournament or a live one?
    BlondeFish
  • edited May 2022
    While the first tournament in two years at the top was fun, this PokerStars-sponsored LIVE event will be even more fun and professionally-run with experienced event dealers. I would love to play on May 5, but unfortunately, a big group of us will already be at the fre* Pearl River Resort.
    Here is more info for those who can play on Thursday night - https://shaarezedek.crowdchange.co/22759

By the way, PokerStars will probably be fenced in for Ontario players only :( after SCOOP.
    MrCaspan wrote: »
    Is anyone doing this? Im interested in this for sure!! Is this an online tournament or a live one?

• Is there any information on the tournament on May 28?
  • I was still on the free poker vacation so I wasn't able to play again at the charity tournament.
    kydder wrote: »
    Is there any information on the tournament on May 28?