Last minute cash game - FULL

edited April 2022 in Poker Games
Hey hi everyone,

I'm hosting a cash game tomorrow, we have enough players to play but I'm looking for one or 2 more just to be safe.
The game is tonight Friday 29th.
Doors open at 630
We're playing NLHE 1/1 (200. max).
Dealer's choice bomb pot
72 game is on
The game is rake-free.

For people interested you can send me a private message or post here, I'd delete that post if we reach full capacity.

Cheers,

Comments

• Game is now full.

In case some other people are interested in playing that in the future feel free to send me a message!

Cheers
  • Curious as to what "dealer's choice bomb pot" means.
  • Like if the dealer choose PLO double board or PLO high low or pineapple or whatever.
  • GranFodder wrote: »
    Like if the dealer choose PLO double board or PLO high low or pineapple or whatever.

That is correct.
  • GranFodder wrote: »
    Like if the dealer choose PLO double board or PLO high low or pineapple or whatever.

That's just dealer's choice though. How does the bomb pot part fit in?
  • trigs wrote: »
    GranFodder wrote: »

Everyone pays a set amount preflop, everyone see's the flop and then hand plays as normal with rounds of betting on flop, turn and river.
  • edited April 2022
    woog30 wrote: »
    trigs wrote: »
    GranFodder wrote: »

Everyone pays a set amount preflop, everyone see's the flop and then hand plays as normal with rounds of betting on flop, turn and river.

I'm not being clear. Yes, that is a bomb pot. I still don't get what is "dealer's choice bomb pot". Dealer chooses game and whether it's a bomb pot as well or not?
  • I think they're saying there will be regular bomb pots (either every round, or every half-hour or whatever), and the dealer choose what kind of game the bomb pot hand will be.
    BastienRtrigs
  • Yeah, I realize that could be confusing, I usually say dealer's choice bomb pot once an orbit.
    Once an orbit we have a bomb pot that will happen when a player is a dealer. It's not always the same person it keeps rotating each orbit.
    And the person who is the dealer on the bomb pot can decide the game we play.
    It's open for people to offer games but it's usually double board Omaha.
    trigs