2022 WSOP Schedule

The full schedule has been released! Some really interesting points to go over.

Full Schedule:

https://www.wsop.com/tournaments/

Highlights and News

https://www.pokernews.com/news/2022/02/2022-wsop-world-series-of-poker-schedule-40744.htm

The vax requirements being lifted is nice to see. I'm not sure about masking policies but maybe you'll see something I missed.

The 1k mystery bounty on July 2 looks really fun and will be my target if I can attend. New location and Vince Vaughan is the celebrity MC, Vegas baby Vegas!

Anybody else thinking of going? If yes when?
martinmc13

Comments

• Would love to go again but have to convince the wife to let me. Eyeing event #80 $600 NLHE/PLO on July 13th.
  • trigs wrote: »
    Would love to go again but have to convince the wife to let me. Eyeing event #80 $600 NLHE/PLO on July 13th.

I'm facing the same issues with my wife as well. She didn't outright shoot the idea down so that's a start

trigs
  • By the way, apparently Swoop out of Hamilton is now offering more cheap flights to Vegas.
    Funkycold1martinmc13Card Dead
  • trigs wrote: »
    Would love to go again but have to convince the wife to let me. Eyeing event #80 $600 NLHE/PLO on July 13th.
    I got my eye on that one as well. With the cheap swoop flights and room rates at Bally’s, it’s pretty hard to turn down.
  • Funkycold1 wrote: »
    The 1k mystery bounty on July 2 looks really fun and will be my target if I can attend.

I overlooked that one. The mystery bounties seem like a lot of fun, I guess I have to reevaluate.
    Funkycold1Card Dead
  • Based on some dates that friends are available it looks like I'm likely to head down on June 3rd for about a week. I'll play the Housewarming for sure, then go from there. If anyone else is heading down at the same time, I'd be happy to meet up!
    Funkycold1Card Dead
  • The first Swoop flight to Vegas out of Hamilton is on June 23. I’m considering going either that weekend for the Colossus or the first week of July.

Swoop also has decent flight + hotel packages now, which is nice for those of us who have to pay for rooms.
    Funkycold1
  • Just Booked my flight from the 2nd to the 10th
  • I was looking at that week too, but the hotels are so frickin expensive.
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    I was looking at that week too, but the hotels are so frickin expensive.

I know... especially bally's i remember paying 1/2 the price 3 years ago
  • Incase anyone is interested, MGM seems to have a lot of promotions at their hotels if you have a players card. I just booked 4 nights at Aria for $260 including resort fees. It’s worth taking a look if you’re considering making the trip for the WSOP.
  • Wow! Where did you find that rate? On their website or did you call them up?

Also, what week is that for?
  • They sent it to me in a promotional email. It was basically 3 nights comped and the 4th for $50. I’m not sure who qualifies or if it’s at random, but it’s definitely not based on play because I haven’t them more than a $1000 in action over the past 15 years.

I going from the July 3-7.
    TheCoordinator
  • I’ll have to check that out. I’m looking at that same week.
  • martinmc13 wrote: »
    They sent it to me in a promotional email. It was basically 3 nights comped and the 4th for $50. I’m not sure who qualifies or if it’s at random, but it’s definitely not based on play because I haven’t them more than a $1000 in action over the past 15 years.

I going from the July 3-7.

Thats a steal.

My buddy got july 10-17th for 720 at Ballys. Apparently I chose the wrong month.
    martinmc13
  • Yeah, Ballys has some great rates after the main is done. I can get July 17-21 for $320cad including flight.
    martinmc13Funkycold1
  • Is it worth the pre reg??? And if you pre reg is your stack in play on level 1 once you check in??

I dMed WSOP on IG and twitter on a few occasions now and got crickets for a response.
  • 8 more days!!!
    Anyone else here flying out Thursday night?