"The Compound" NLHE Cash Game

edited February 2022 in Poker Games
This is VERY late notice, but I'm seeing if there's interest in me hosting a cash game Friday night, as we get used to things re-opening. Here are the deets:

.25/.50 NLHE, $40 min, $100max - 8pm start
(limits and buyins, as well as the game, can change if the whole group agrees), with a few extra "fun" house rules:
-> 4BB to any player that wins (and shows) with 27o, (even if not to showdown)
-> If a Black Ace is dealt on the Flop, we'll immediately play a 4BB PLO Bomb Pot

- Vaccination is mandatory (if you've sent DrTyore proof, I'm good with that)
- Masking is optional, but no mask shaming allowed.
- Limiting the game to 9-10 players, to get used to people again. (If we don't get at least 7, we may cancel)

RSVPs:
1. Zithal
2. DrTyore
3. Luke (likely replaced by Pizzle later in the night)
4. Labeach2002
5. Vijay
6. MrCaspan
7. DataMn
8. Falloon
9. ItsaMe
10. Shapiro

Looking forward to things opening up this year! As Anabel and myself get comfortable seeing more people indoors, as numbers decline, I look forward to starting up a new 2022 Season in April/May with, perhaps, a leadoff tournament with a little madness to it ;)
DrTyoreMrCaspan

Comments

• In please
  • I am new to the city and forum. If this game is in Kitchener area and you still have room for 1 then I would love to join
  • Hey rohit,

While I get used to hosting again, I'm going to stick with people that I know to start. Once I get more comfortable, I'll start opening these up to new players.
    rohit
  • Totally understand Zithal!
  • Send me Location information.
    Thank you.
  • Morning all! The game is currently full, but I'll post if we get an early exit.
  • Heads up that doors will open at 7:30. Cash game will start no later than 8, but can start earlier if we have numbers. See you tonight!
    MrCaspan
  • Thanks Rob for hosting! See you tonight!
  • MrCaspanMrCaspan Admin
    edited February 2022
    Rob I think I'm going to have to back out tonight I'm sorry for the last minute notice. hopefully there's somebody that can replace me shit just came up like it always does. I'm lucky if I'll make it out of work by 9:00
  • I'm not sure but I think the game might still be running after 9pm. Don't be scared....

MrCaspan wrote: »
    Rob I think I'm going to have to back out tonight I'm sorry for the last minute notice. hopefully there's somebody that can replace me shit just came up like it always does. I'm lucky if I'll make it out of work by 9:00

• I just dont want to take a spot for someone else. As long as that is okay Rob..
  • Actually im able to get there by 8 maybe a little after..
  • No worries. :)
  • Thanks @Zithal for hosting. It was a fun nigh, I miss the live table banter and being out with the group just having fun..

So in every game you should learn one thing about 1 player or else you were not paying attention. This game I learned, never tell Mario to hurry up...

Thanks for the laughs guys!
    beach2002