Bechtel Doon South 4 - February 26

edited February 2022 in Poker Games
Bechtel Doon South Main Event #4

- capping at 25 players
- players must be 2x vaccinated and passed their two week incubation period
- those people show me some sort of proof of this (the papers from your shots) or have already been vetted (eg. Attended previously)
- players I have met and or have someone vouch for them from the community are welcome. New players we will consider for some future games (sorry, but I'm new to hosting and we are kind of doing some test tourneys).

GAME DETAILS:
Freeze out tournament, cash game to follow. BYOB / BYOS. Please drink responsibly. Ample parking near venue, address provided in personal messages as needed.

BUY IN:
Tournament: $50 buy in freeze out
CASH GAME: . 25/.50 CENT ($50 MAX) (as an option, another SNG or alt cash games could dictate buyin)
Date: Saturday February 26, cards in the air 7 pm. Doors open 6:30 pm.
Location: Bechtel Drive (Doon South area of Kitchener). Address shared with confirmed attendees.
Masks / PPE will not be required but no "mask shaming" will be tolerated for those who prefer to wear such. Hand sanitizer will be around and accessible. The gaming area is a sizeable basement with areas to eat away from the table, side tables for drinks available.

Players:

1. Drtyore
2. Clockwork girl
3. Beach steve
4. Kwmatt
5. Steve p
6. Datamn
7. Moose
8. Mmoose
9. Shtebs
10. Edtheted
11. Waltsfriend
12. Itsame
13. Moose311
14. Buzzzard
15. Shankargv (T)
16. Compuease
17. Shapmanj
18. George
19. Falloon
20. Mr Caspan
21. Addicted
22. Strubby
23. Granfodder
24. Bastien
25. Woog

Wait list
1. tbd
2. Tbd

Mark

Comments

• Interested!
  • Let me check! March 5 is more likely to work for me than Feb - I'll likely need that little card that tells you the value of hands :)
  • Sign me up please.
  • Metro wrote: »
    Let me check! March 5 is more likely to work for me than Feb - I'll likely need that little card that tells you the value of hands :)

Hold on a minute....

This isn't who I think it is?

Mark
  • Metro wrote: »
    Let me check! March 5 is more likely to work for me than Feb - I'll likely need that little card that tells you the value of hands :)

A pair is often good for the winner!
  • I am technically busy that day but I've been wanting to play with everyone again. I'll try to clear my schedule to make this if I can. Please put me down as tentative if that's okay.
  • In for the February game please.
  • Sorry, please remove me from the list. I can't get out of obligations :(
  • In please!!
  • Is there room for me? I’d play for sure.
  • Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight! Let me know if you can't make it ASAP, otherwise we'll be opening the doors for 6:30 tonight!

Mark
  • edited February 2022
    One spot open

Filled. Keep an eye out

Mark
  • Damn, who dropped out and let Roger in!
  • compuease wrote: »
    Damn, who dropped out and let Roger in!

Hey we've had 2 drop outs but luckily refilled! Don't jinx it!
  • Thanks Mark for hosting, thanks to everyone else that came out!

6d7t9es9xcit.jpg
    mivte1pmcu5m.jpg
    uvazw1cu7p85.jpg
    shankargv
  • In the second picture ….. was Comp snoring ?
    woog30MrCaspanCard Dead
  • Comp was all loosey-goosey eating a sandwich at the table!! guess he never watched Daniels master class!!
    EdtheTedToronto Pimp
  • compueasecompuease Admin
    edited February 2022
    It's all about making others around you comfortable, then boom... All-in! They all fold....... until they don't... :(

Cash game was great, especially the bomb omaha pots... Should have more of them..
    shankargvToronto Pimp
  • compuease wrote: »
    It's all about making others around you comfortable, then boom... All-in! They all fold....... until they don't... :(

Cash game was great, especially the bomb omaha pots... Should have more of them..

Lol I can't afford more bomb pots.

Mark
  • MrCaspanMrCaspan Admin
    edited February 2022
    I honestly love that format for the cash game, made it fun! I'm not sure why it's pot limit every single hand is all in anyways!!
  • For those curious, the results:

1. Buzzard (chop - $400 each)
    2. Shapmanj (chop - $400 each)
    3. Falloon ($200)
    4. Moose ($150)
    5. Shtebs ($100)
    6. Datamn (Candy bubble prize)
    7. Bastien
    8. Moose311
    9. George
    10. Woog
    11. Steve P.
    12. Clock Work Girl
    13. Waltsfriend
    14. Itsame
    15. Shankargv
    16. Compuease
    17. Granfodder
    18. Mmoose
    19. EdtheTed
    20. Mr. Caspan
    21. Beach2002
    22. KWMatt
    23. Strubby
    24. Drtyore
    25. Addicted

Great seeing everyone! Welcome to some new faces, and keep an eye out for the next one!

Mark
    shankargv