Brantford Saturday?

I'm thinking about heading down tomorrow maybe in the afternoon. Anyone interested in a CPF takeover and getting a PLO game going? B)

Comments

• I'm guessing the rske is still pre Christmas levels?

Gonna be hard to justify plating that....

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    I'm guessing the rske is still pre Christmas levels?

Gonna be hard to justify plating that....

Mark

I'm sure it is but I'm not looking to play long term. Just wanting to play live again.
  • Might wanna check home games lol

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Might wanna check home games lol

Mark

No games posted this weekend. I want to host but can't right now. Hopefully soon though.
  • trigs wrote: »
    I'm thinking about heading down tomorrow maybe in the afternoon. Anyone interested in a CPF takeover and getting a PLO game going? B)

It would be great to meet some people on the forum and have a live meet up game. Trigs if you could actually get PLO going at Brantford I would gladly buy you dinner. I've never seen them run one but it would be amazing to play live PLO again.

Regarding meeting up I am hoping to go down February 26th or 27th (Sat/Sun). I know you may have family and obligations to plan around like I do so I hope this can give you enough time to plan. If there are at least a couple for Saturday I'll come to play or at least say hello. If not I'll head over on Sunday 27th and hop into whatever is running.
    trigs
  • The 26th is not good for me but the afternoon of the 27th is possible.

I should be able to start hosting again in March I think, and I almost always have PLO in the mix ;)
  • trigs wrote: »
    The 26th is not good for me but the afternoon of the 27th is possible.

I should be able to start hosting again in March I think, and I almost always have PLO in the mix ;)

I'm penciling in the 27th Trigs and I will confirm with you two days(ish)before. If your hosting live PLO games that would be amazing. I live Milton, where are you located?
  • I'm in Hamilton.
    Funkycold1