Sunday Storm > Sunday Millions Sat. Ticket

Not sure if anyone follows online poker that closely but players who play in the Storm tomorrow ($11) gets a 12th Anniversay Sunday million Satillite ticket ($11).

It isnt the worst idea with that to give it a go with that $12M prize pool next Sunday.

Comments

• I won a seat to the satellite of a satellite? I'm not certain what I just won but I'd rather have the $5.
  • (piggybacking on the post)

I recall hearing other players only play (grind tournaments) on Sunday's on Poker Stars;

what's the reason; softer player pool, scheduling, or something other purpose?
  • thisORthat wrote: »
    (piggybacking on the post)

I recall hearing other players only play (grind tournaments) on Sunday's on Poker Stars;

what's the reason; softer player pool, scheduling, or something other purpose?

Larger pool of players due to scheduled guarantees.
    thisORthat
  • Best deal is the $5 sports bet for the Sun freeroll for Millions tickets. That and the sng challenge.

Tonight I had the Raps FTW. 3OT win. First 3OT since 2014. NBA record for 5 starters over 50 min each. LOL at the Miami coach calling timeout, killing the game winning basket. And Anunoby stubbed his toe and rolled his ankle at the end of regulation which is why he fell. Refs actually had the travel call right and saved the game for the Raptors by not giving Nurse a T.
    thisORthat
  • moose wrote: »
    Best deal is the $5 sports bet for the Sun freeroll for Millions tickets. That and the sng challenge.

Tonight I had the Raps FTW. 3OT win. First 3OT since 2014. NBA record for 5 starters over 50 min each. LOL at the Miami coach calling timeout, killing the game winning basket. And Anunoby stubbed his toe and rolled his ankle at the end of regulation which is why he fell. Refs actually had the travel call right and saved the game for the Raptors by not giving Nurse a T.

Man, what a game! So much craziness too. Both teams were completely gassed by the end.
  • I won a ticket to tomorrows $215 Sunday Millions Anniversary.
    ($22 satellite ticket won from last Sunday's community freeroll then won 1/5 tickets to bigger satellite)

I've never played a digital poker tournament above $55; any advice?
  • Dont change your style, use your notes and tags as much as possible, and most importantly run good!! Lol
    thisORthat