Hammer Poker Cash Game

edited October 2021 in Poker Games
1to9uhtesufq.png

Cash game in the Hammer.

PLO - Stumpler - PLO Hi/Hi round by round.

$0.50-$0.50 blinds $100 buy-in with rebuys up to 50% of big stack
Start time is 7pm
9 players max
Masks optional
Please do not attend if you are displaying covid symptoms or are not double vaccinated. Let's all treat each other with some respect.

Stumpler Rules: Plays exactly like PLO8 but if there is no low qualifier on the board (i.e. at least 3 board cards 8 or lower), the player with the highest rank of the suit of the river card wins half the pot with the best PLO high hand winning the other half. If no one has a hole card of that suit, high hand wins the whole pot.

PLO Hi/Hi Rules: Plays exactly like PLO except it's a split pot game. You must use exactly two hole cards to make the best possible PLO hand using exactly 3 board cards for the first half of the pot. Then you must use your other 2 hole cards to make a second PLO high hand to win the second half of the pot.

Waitlist:
1. martinmc13
MrCaspanmartinmc13

Comments

• I’ll take that seat please.
    trigs
  • martinmc13 wrote: »
    I’ll take that seat please.

You got it.
    martinmc13
  • One seat open.
  • trigs wrote: »
    One seat open.

If that spot's still open, I'll play - if not, waitlist.
  • moose311 wrote: »
    trigs wrote: »
    One seat open.

If that spot's still open, I'll play - if not, waitlist.

It's still available, so you got it moose311.
  • Ready to go! Excited for the game tonight!

qq5k2iurga21.jpg
    compueasethisORthat
  • Maybe folded will play
    Falloon
  • compueasecompuease Admin
    edited November 2021
    Can we fit him in...?? Blind fold"ed" him, I'll pick him up and we'll tell him the game is not in Hamilton, and there is no Roma pizza..
  • I honestly would love to have folded come to play again, but it really would not be fair to Marty on the waitlist.

As far as I know, everyone is still coming and there been no last minute cancelations.
  • Thanks again for hosting Trigs. Pizza was great, nice to see Moose out again. Sorry I didn't play many hands (3) but I just wasn't geeling myself last night,,, I think Niks played 20 times as much as me.. Congrats on the big win Rog.

Let's plan out an east coast trip for the summer, you listening Andrew?
    trigs
  • Thanks to everyone for coming out. Good times for sure. It's not a real game until @moose tells you how bad you play lol ;)

I think @woog30 needs to change his nickname to "Nut-Nut".
    compueasewoog30thisORthat
  • compuease wrote: »
    Congrats on the big win Rog.

Nice to see one of the good guys win !

Congrats boogie woogie.
    woog30
  • Thanks for hosting Trigs!
    trigs
  • Awesome game, better time. Thanks for hosting Trigs !
    trigswoog30
  • compuease wrote: »
    Thanks again for hosting Trigs. Pizza was great, nice to see Moose out again. Sorry I didn't play many hands (3) but I just wasn't geeling myself last night,,, I think Niks played 20 times as much as me.. Congrats on the big win Rog.

You were there?
    niks1woog30
  • I played a million hands compared to Comp!
    woog30