Bechtel Poker 2 - October 16 2021

edited October 2021 in Poker Games
LET'S DO IT AGAIN!

- capping at 24 players (with me and mine that caps the limit for indoor guests.
- players must be 2x vaccinated and passed their two week incubation period
- those people show me some sort of proof of this (the papers from your shots) or have already been vetted (eg. Attended previously)
- players I have met and or have someone vouch for them from the community are welcome. New players we will consider for some future games (sorry, but I'm new to hosting and we are kind of doing some test tourneys).

GAME DETAILS:
Freeze out tournament, cash game to follow. BYOB / BYOS. Please drink responsibly. Ample parking near venue, address provided in personal messages as needed.

BUY IN:
Tournament: $50 buy in freeze out
CASH GAME: . 25/.50 CENT ($50 MAX) (as an option, another SNG or alt cash games could dictate buyin)
Date: Saturday October 16, cards in the air 7 pm. Doors open 6:30 pm.
Location: Bechtel Drive (Doon South area of Kitchener). Address shared with confirmed attendees.
Masks / PPE will not be required but no "mask shaming" will be tolerated for those who prefer to wear such. Hand sanitizer will be around and accessible. The gaming area is a sizeable basement with areas to eat away from the table, side tables for drinks available. Plenty of entertainment options if you bust out early!
Players:
1. Drtyore
2. Clock work girl
3. Itsame
4. Twothree
5. Sam
6. Sam +1 (t)
8. Edtheted
9. Karthikilan82
10. Falloon
11. Djgolfcan
12. Niks