Hammer Cash Game

edited September 2021 in Poker Games
shzqbmasvqhc.png
Live poker is back!!!

Cash game in the Hammer. NLHE/PLO round by round. $0.50-$0.50 blinds $100 buy-in with rebuys up to 50% of big stack. Start time is 7pm. 9 players max. Masks optional. Please do not attend if you are displaying covid symptoms or are not double vaccinated. Let's all treat each other with some respect.

2 seats available. Anybody interested after that will be put on the waitlist. Please post in thread or PM me if interested.

Waitlist:
1. moose
2. Datamn
3. ReefAquarium
MrCaspan

Comments

• I’d love to play.
  • martinmc13 wrote: »
    I’d love to play.

You got it. One seat left.
  • edited August 2021
    Table is full but it's still a while until the game. Definitely a chance someone might need to cancel so let me in know if you want on the waitlist. If there is enough interest, I could possibly be persuaded to open another table.
  • tell DJ he is not welcome,, we only want the real poker player in that family.... >:)

oops, did I say that out loud?
    trigsToronto Pimpniks1
  • compueasecompuease Admin
    edited August 2021
    Like Pimp I can hardly wait to see, err donate to, you guys... My donation jar is full..
    trigsToronto Pimp
  • compuease wrote: »
    tell DJ he is not welcome,, we only want the real poker player in that family.... >:)

oops, did I say that out loud?

Poor DJ - you guys are so mean to him........ ha ha ha!! ;0
    Toronto Pimp
  • Not as mean as you are......I remember a couple of times that you wouldn't give him more money after busting...
    Toronto Pimpniks1trigs
    Not as mean as you are......I remember a couple of times that you wouldn't give him more money after busting...

I thought she did give him the money for a couple of buy ins but D.J. Had to do laundry and cleaning for it….
    Not as mean as you are......I remember a couple of times that you wouldn't give him more money after busting...

I thought she did give him the money for a couple of buy ins but D.J. Had to do laundry and cleaning for it….

ha ha! Yes, I have had to give him a loan a few times - will make sure he brings enough $ this time ;)
  • awwww, I miss you guys... a tear just ran down my cheek... Just watched the Canadian women beat the usa in the gold medal game..
  • trigs wrote: »
    shzqbmasvqhc.png
    Live poker is back!!!

Cash game in the Hammer. NLHE/PLO round by round. $0.50-$0.50 blinds $100 buy-in with rebuys up to 50% of big stack. Start time is 7pm. 9 players max. Masks optional. Please do not attend if you are displaying covid symptoms or are not double vaccinated. Let's all treat each other with some respect.

2 seats available. Anybody interested after that will be put on the waitlist. Please post in thread or PM me if interested.

Waitlist:
    1. moose
    2. Datamn

I'd be delighted to join.

• I'd be delighted to join.

Hey Reef! Sorry, but table is full so I can add you to the waitlist. That does take the total players to 12 though. Again, if we get a few more, I'm cool with having a second table running.
  • Woog, forget fishing, that's for girls, and Cory why aren't you coming? You know you like to stack me...
    woog30
  • @folded is obviously scared of you and Nicole because y’all play so many hands . Or he just hates Hamilton and the tomato bread Trigs tried to pawn off as pizza.
    woog30folded
  • I'm going with #2
    Toronto Pimp
  • Ok, I'm getting stoked here, ready to go. 10 buyins in my pocket just looking to smoke ya all...
    trigsmartinmc13
  • I am pumped too! Took the dining table top off the poker table today and already getting the chips ready.
    martinmc13
    Ok, I'm getting stoked here, ready to go. 10 buyins in my pocket just looking to smoke ya all...

Bullshit ! I bet he has 14 buy ins ready to blast off.

• @moose seat open if you want.
  • @DataMn seat open if you want it.
  • Thank you Trigs that was a really fun night. The new guys were both very nice 🙂

Great seeing the other Milton Rocks and the whole gang.

Pretty boring game overall, no action……. D.J. Had $ 1200 in his stack by 10pm, pretty basic 50cent / 50cent game.

@woog30 you were missed and I still haven’t heard from my female friend……… 😳

kywkcwc6m1r4.jpeg

trigsmartinmc13woog30
  • Great game.

Let's do this again soon.
    trigsToronto Pimpmartinmc13
  • DJ is a luck box. He also disputes that he had that much. It was around $1,000. But, ya luck box for sure.

Great night. Especially when my aces didn’t get cracked in Omaha ;). Glad we stayed to the end.

Thanks for hosting us Trigs and thanks for the pizza Mike!
    Toronto Pimptrigsmartinmc13
  • Thanks again for hosting Trigs, it was a great time and awesome to meet everyone. Can’t wait for the next one.
    Toronto Pimptrigs