Bechtel Poker - September 11, 2021

edited September 2021 in Poker Games
Hey all
So things have cleared up for me, and it's time to get back (start) hosting! Here are the game specifics

- minimum 4 to 8 players sign up and capping at 24 players (with me and mine that caps the limit for indoor guests.
- players must be 2x vaccinated and passed their two week incubation period
- those people show me some sort of proof of this (the papers from your shots)
- players I have met and or have someone vouch for them from the community are welcome. New players we will consider for some future games (sorry, but I'm new to hosting and we are kind of doing some test tourneys).

GAME DETAILS:
Freeze out tournament, cash game to follow. BYOB / BYOS. Please drink responsibly. Ample parking near venue, address provided in personal messages as needed.

BUY IN:
Tournament: $50 buy in freeze out
CASH GAME: . 25/.50 CENT ($50 MAX) (as an option, another SNG or alt cash games could dictate buyin)
Date: Saturday September 11, cards in the air 7 pm. Doors open 630 pm.
Location: Bechtel Drive (Doon South area of Kitchener). Address shared with confirmed attendees.
Masks / PPE will not be required but no "mask shaming" will be tolerated for those who prefer to wear such. Hand sanitizer will be around and accessible. The gaming area is a sizeable basement with areas to eat away from the table, side tables for drinks available. Plenty of entertainment options if you bust out early!
Players:
1. Drtyore
2. Clock work girl
3. Djgolfcan
4. Niks
5. LA beach
6. Shtebs
7. Edtheted
8. Mr Caspan
9. Moose311
10. Trigs
11. Pizzle