Fully vaccinated list

edited October 2021 in Off Topic Lounge
Thought this may be useful as I know some people who host are going to give weight to those vaccinated fully.... Maybe we start a list with who and when? I'll start...

Moderna 1 - May 19 2021
Moderna 2 - June 25, 2021
Fully vaccinated by July 9 2021
lvyvzt65qxut.jpg
2f12et4o02i2.jpg

Mark
Vaccinated members / date of fully protected. If there is a star next to the line, they've shown proof to me personally of vaccination. If anyone doubts my integrity? Jerk!

*@Addicted : May 22
*@BastienR : July 11
*@Buzzzardd June 26
*clock work girl: June 30
*@compuease : June 26
*@DataMn : July 17
*@djgolfcan
*@DrTyore: July 9
*@EdtheTed July 18
*@Faloon July 7
@Graihn
*@GTA Poker July 24
*@ItsaMe September 2
*@JJ grubster
*@karthikalan82
*@kwmatt July 28
*@labeach2002: July 1
*@martinmc13 July 6
*@moose311 : July 13
*@MrCaspan: July 16
*@Pizzle: July 13
*@SHAPMANJ: July 21
*@SHTEBS: July 10
*@Toronto Pimp August 3
*@trigs: JULY 7
*@twothree July 28
*@Zithal: July 8

Comments

• I don't have cool pictures but I got my 2 shots, i guess this post will be a mater of trust, as anti vaxers will use faked documents and will just say they got theirs
  • I'm putting some faith in the community... But I would say anyone that lies should face consequences (we have a blacklist!).
    Mark
  • May 29 - PFIZER
    July 2nd - Moderna

Those were my dates
  • I've got both of mine. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks from my second shot. I can't wait to start playing live again!
  • My second was June 29. Two weeks will be July 13.
  • As I insinuated in the (edited) OP, if people are comfortable enough to showing some form of proof (picture of your vaccination record for example) and I'll note it with an asterisk above.
    Mark
  • Hey all! It's back up again!

Mark
  • I'm done. You've seen proof Mark. March phizer and June phizer. July 1 was my good to go date.

As a side note I am planning to host live home games again when we move to P3 and will be using this list or direct PM. 2 doses and proof will be required. Private details can of course be hidden.

Steve.
  • 1st shot Pfizer April 11
    2nd shot Pfizer June 12
    Proof pm'ed to Mark.
  • MrCaspanMrCaspan Admin
    edited July 2021
    Because this is important to people I have created a badge that shows that you have shown proof to a trusted member of the forum that you have received your vaccination shots. There is no way for us to prove 100% you got shots and we can only help make the forum a safe place for all to find home games. This is important to some and to others once they are vaccinated could care less because they are now protected and can go about their normal lives and really the un-vaccinated people are the ones at risk now not the vaccinated. With that said this is still important to some and I wanted to create this badge to help them make choices when users are asking to join their home games.
    Please if you would like this badge then feel free to post on here about how to do this. By no means is this badge official proof, we are not medical professionals or are we notaries and this whole forum is based on the trust system really, we have to trust if proof is shown then it's proof enough. We cannot be held responsible for verifying anything. Comp and I want to make sure the site is safe for anyone to find home games and were really happy to see Ontario opening back up. Lets stay safe and have fun... Shuffle Up and Deal!!!

Edit: you can find users badges by clicking on their username and looking to the right, you can also click on the badge to see who else has that badge!

COVID Vaccinated
    uh6tk8wbinln.png
    beach2002moose
  • I am not anti vaccine but come on guys this is insanity.
    Count me out. RIP the old normal I guess.
    Toronto PimptrigsmooseBuickman60
  • Some people will want proof for their home games and its their house their rules. Hopefully it will die down and will be no need for this but just added it incase someone requires it!
    beach2002
  • I fully support this. (Though, I'll have my own list that extends off of this, as I have a few players that are not forum regulars) The insanity is that we're doing this, it's that we feel like we have to, due a large swath of the population that don't "believe" in vaccinations. Yes, it will eventually stop being a thing as this becomes a distant memory, but if doing this can bring peace of mind to other players, as well as my wife, especially when we're fresh off a wave that nearly crippled our health care system, then I'm all for it. Big thanks to DrTyore for starting this. Much appreciated!
    MrCaspanBuzzzarddbeach2002EdtheTedShtebs
  • compueasecompuease Admin
    edited July 2021
    Bfillmaff wrote: »
    I am not anti vaccine but come on guys this is insanity.
    Count me out. RIP the old normal I guess.

Does this mean we're not invited to the road trip your way? Pimp and I almost have enough gas money saved up...
    Toronto Pimp
  • You guys are welcome to come any time, buy in with cash, and I don't want you to email me your medical records either. Looking forward to it!!!
    Toronto Pimpwoog30compueasetrigsmooseBuickman60
  • Is this confirmation that Bristol Street games will be back at some point in the future???

Zithal wrote: »
    I fully support this. (Though, I'll have my own list that extends off of this, as I have a few players that are not forum regulars) The insanity is that we're doing this, it's that we feel like we have to, due a large swath of the population that don't "believe" in vaccinations. Yes, it will eventually stop being a thing as this becomes a distant memory, but if doing this can bring peace of mind to other players, as well as my wife, especially when we're fresh off a wave that nearly crippled our health care system, then I'm all for it. Big thanks to DrTyore for starting this. Much appreciated!

• Hey DrTyore here are my dates: I'm fully vaccinated since May 2021.
    Pfizer April 17
    Pfizer May 8th
    I'll send you the Proof FYI
  • i am fully vaccinated, but are there any home games in other than the Waterloo/Kitchener area?....i live in Etobicoke and the drive is a little too long..........
    Toronto Pimp
  • Historically? Not too many....

Kw is a hotbed, but getting the conversation started is how that started here!
    Did you want to share the dates to be added to the list?
    Mark
  • marban wrote: »
    i am fully vaccinated, but are there any home games in other than the Waterloo/Kitchener area?....i live in Etobicoke and the drive is a little too long..........

Hey Marban, hope you are doing well. When they start having some games you could always drive to my place in Mississauga and we could take my car to “hillbilly” country. I mostly went to Trigs home game in Hamilton because he provided yucky tomato bread. 😜

Been to Moose’s home games and tournaments in kitchener too and I am sure Dr.T runs a fun game too but please don’t look at his scary photo or you will have nightmares.

Once this gets rolling if you want to go to a game let me know , I don’t mind driving if you can make it to my place.

Mike.
    marbanbeach2002
  • Vaccinated a while ago. First one March 14th and second June 2nd. Will send proof to Mark shortly.
    EdtheTed
  • @DrTyore can you message me if you add people to this list so I can give them a badge
  • marban wrote: »
    i am fully vaccinated, but are there any home games in other than the Waterloo/Kitchener area?....i live in Etobicoke and the drive is a little too long..........

Have you looked into OPT? They run games in Bolton.
  • I have been 'double vaxxed' since July 4th (blessed independence day) year of our lord 2021. From right here in the KDub! Pharmacy School, that is. Thank y'all....
  • so who has been stalking my medical hx?
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    so who has been stalking my medical hx?

You shouldn't just throw sensitive information out in your trash when you know I go through it....

Mark
  • edited August 2021
    Still waiting for list to be updated…

I am dumb. Deleted screenshot.
  • compueasecompuease Admin
    edited August 2021
    Pimp wants a badge..... Give him an f'in badge! lol

Actually I don't see any badges, did they get lost on the transfer over to the new software?
    Toronto Pimptrigs
  • Still waiting for list to be updated…

nf55epwlb3kc.png

This is a fun new trend where personal messages get shared everywhere :)

I don't much mind overall because I'm an open book with most people on here, but there is a pretty obvious personal issue in that screen cap. And UPDATE! That information is now outdated! She got a new job offer on Tuesday, and is starting the new job September 7!

Everyone keep their eyes open for a home game here the weekend after!

I'll add you to the list Toronto!

Mark
    compuease
  • Sorry, I didn’t even re-read your post. My bad.

I actually feel even stupider than usual for not paying attention to that.

Again sorry.