Did ya or will ya get the vaccine ?

Comments

• Dammm, she was good looking.

She certainly was, I wanted to play BJ with her as well, but am not allowed to spend that kind of cash..
  • niks1 wrote: »
    I am booked in for April 21st - can't wait!
    compuease wrote: »
    140 pounds actually. 🤪

Miss you ! Hope you and yours are healthy ......
    That is amazing, your Vegas BJ girl will not recognize you....

I was a witness too...

I miss that place.

I will buy you a case of beer to hear about that story.
  • I really can't talk about it for fear of repurcussions...
  • I finally got my appointment on Monday to get my shot! Anyone know what version Shoppers carries?
  • I think my coworker got Pfizer last week at Shoppers.
    Mark
    MrCaspan
  • My 2nd shot of Pfizer scheduled for this coming Saturday.. Any live games I can make that evening?
    Toronto Pimptrigs
  • Took my parents to University of Toronto Mississauga for their 2nd shot of Pfizer this afternoon. They were in and out in 30 mins. Very well run and loads of parking.
  • compueasecompuease Admin
    edited June 2021
    Same here in Milton at the Arts centre, fast and efficient..
  • BTW I got my shot last week! Yeah heard immunity!
    Toronto Pimp
  • Registered for early 2nd shot, looking forward to next shot.
    Toronto Pimp
  • Got my second shot June 2nd. Zero side effects again.
    Toronto Pimpwoog30trigs
  • Got lucky, right place, right time....Second shot in!!!! Let's play some friggin cards...lol
    BuzzzarddtrigsToronto Pimp
  • edited June 2021
    My wife and I got our second jabs this morning in Milton at the Arts Centre (agree with comp - very efficient). A bit of checking and re-checking online last night and we found one for my wife. I drove her and while waiting in the parking lot I checked online just for "fun" and an immediate opening was available due to cancellation - one click and away I went! Yay!!
  • compueasecompuease Admin
    edited June 2021
    Beat ya, got mine there last night at 9:15... Nice job on the last minute one too. My wife is scheduled for Wed evening... Bar hopping time coming up, maybe even try a rave?

errr, what's a rave?
    beach2002
  • You will definitely need a good supply of glow sticks for the rave.
  • what's a glow stck?
  • You take a couple of MDMA tablets and dance like this

At a place like this......

• Is that all? In my day we partied way harder than that....
    Toronto Pimp
  • My second shot got moved up so I'm getting it this week! Let's go!!!!
  • Nice!
    I believe my "wave" is able to pre-register for the 2nd shot. Mine's currently set for September, but Yuliana managed to get her 2nd last week (she got her first shot like 10 days before I got mine).
    Mark
    Toronto Pimp
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Nice!
    I believe my "wave" is able to pre-register for the 2nd shot. Mine's currently set for September, but Yuliana managed to get her 2nd last week (she got her first shot like 10 days before I got mine).
    Mark

I got the astrazeneca for my first shot and my 8 weeks is up tomorrow, so they let me book it already. I just called a Shoppers and booked it there even though my first shot was at a Walmart pharmacy. You could try to just call in and book it if your timeline for the second shot is ready to go.
    Toronto Pimp
  • Good to see so many folks out there working hard to get their shots. Keep up the good work.
    Toronto Pimp
  • Won't be able to do the game tonight... GETTING MY DOUBLE DOSE!! Best way to celebrate the Habs winning their way in the finals? Making sure I'm alive to watch.

(Yes, I am somewhat proud that I kinda mixed three separate threads into this).
    Mark
    Gogiebeach2002
  • Two timer!

79z0epup8k97.jpg
    Mark
    Toronto Pimp
  • No wonder your eyes are that wide open, you are not supposed to get both doses at once...
    Toronto Pimp
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Two timer!

79z0epup8k97.jpg
    Mark

Jesus Christ 🤪
  • Team MoMoMo!

d2upz0k3tu2y.jpg

Mark
    Toronto Pimp
  • Just as scary as the last time... What the hell kinda shot you getting anyways?
  • Thank you for wearing a hat. Your head is very scary B)
  • The only thing scarier than the top half of his head is the rest of his face. 🤪

We got our boosters on Tuesday at a pop up clinic. Had Moderna this time and had noticeable side effects, vs nothing with Pfizer the first 2 times. Still beats getting covid tho.
    Toronto Pimp