2021 WSOP

There has been talk on some podcasts that the WSOP will have a modifiedive schedule in the fall of this year in Las Vegas. I'm wondering with everything that is happening would you go?! I've got the bug to play live again like I'm sure we all do but is it worth it? Even with vaccinations and safety protocols in place I wonder if it will be even worth it. I'm not even talking about EV. Can you imagine walking into the Amazon room and seeing a sea of plexiglass and masks? Until we are mask free I just can't see myself going live again. I'm just wondering what your thoughts are.

Comments

• Ok scratch everything I previously said I'm going. :D
  • I don’t care about the plexiglass. But you are in rooms with hundreds of people for extended hours. Basically, the worst place to be. Even if you are vaccinated, and most others are, there are still many who won’t be, and variants are only increasing and are more infectious. You can be vaccinated and still carry the disease home. The WSOP will be a big Petri dish, so good luck with that!
  • EdtheTed wrote: »
    I don’t care about the plexiglass. But you are in rooms with hundreds of people for extended hours. Basically, the worst place to be. Even if you are vaccinated, and most others are, there are still many who won’t be, and variants are only increasing and are more infectious. You can be vaccinated and still carry the disease home. The WSOP will be a big Petri dish, so good luck with that!

I really think your right. As much as I want to go it really is a Negative EV considering the consequences. Now I need to start a new thread AirBnB sharing for 2022. B)

Thank you for the perspective EdtheTed.