WSOP on GG Poker BAP or swap thread

Hey everybody, hope everyones staying safe and healthy.
Im just throwing this out there if you guys wanna tag along on this thread for any swaps or BAPs and Screen Names while playing the WSOP.
I'm gonna try to play 4/5 of the events and Satillite into the $1k+ events. Whenever I figure out my schedule i'll post it if anyone wants to sweat it out or swap or buy action (1% percent increments just to make it simple with no mark up).
I had a pretty good WSOP Circuit on there, Cashed 3/4 events and made around $2,000.
Good luck to everyone who plays!!

My ID is Regz2Riches on GG.
thisORthat

Comments

• I will most likely play the big 50 event. I can't pass up the chance to win a bracelet for $50. I might play in a couple others or try some satellites.
  • trigs wrote: »
    I will most likely play the big 50 event. I can't pass up the chance to win a bracelet for $50. I might play in a couple others or try some satellites.

Is that the one on "23 August 2020 14:30 18:30 Event #40: BIG 50 [Final Day], $1M GTD $50 2-Day Event, 1-RE Flights" according to the schedule from the URL you posted?
  • thisORthat wrote: »
    Is that the one on "23 August 2020 14:30 18:30 Event #40: BIG 50 [Final Day], $1M GTD $50 2-Day Event, 1-RE Flights" according to the schedule from the URL you posted?
    Yeah that's the one. I think I'll probably play event #1 the opener $100 $2M GTD as well and maybe try to satellite into some others.
    BTW, how did you deposit money on GG? Looking at the options, I haven't heard of any of them and I don't really prefer to use my credit card.
    thisORthat
  • I use muchbetter, nice and simple and quick
    trigs
  • According to GG website it looks like you can just enter in cc.info like on Poker Stars.

I'd be hesitant to use a third party to add funds.

https://en.ggpoker.com/funds/deposit-withdrawal/
  • If you need to use a CC - look into Koho. I posted the info about it probably in the off topic section maybe 8 months ago?
    trigsthisORthat
  • thisORthat wrote: »
    According to GG website it looks like you can just enter in cc.info like on Poker Stars.

What's the issue with using a third party?
  • edited July 2020
    trigs wrote: »
    thisORthat wrote: »
    According to GG website it looks like you can just enter in cc.info like on Poker Stars.

What's the issue with using a third party?

Mainly ease of access & laziness.
    trigs
  • Ive never had 1 problem with MuchBetter depositing on withdrawing as long as you follow their directions. Personal preference I guess
  • Also, I've been testing streaming with OBS on twitch so any events i'm playing in I will post on the forum.
    My twitch handle is "reggieeeee85" - if anyone cares to sweat it out with me, I have it set to a 5 minutes delay.
  • 1st event $100 Closer im preparing to fire 2 bullets on Friday Morning 8am flight on GG.
    GG Handle: Regz2Riches
    I will be streaming with hole cards on twitch with a 5 minute delay.
    trigs
  • There is no way I will be awake at 8am in the summer ;) but I will be playing one of the day 1 flights at the 2pm start time. Haven't decided on the day yet, but most likely 16th or 17th.
    TheCoordinator
    There is no way I will be awake at 8am in the summer ;) but I will be playing one of the day 1 flights at the 2pm start time. Haven't decided on the day yet, but most likely 16th or 17th.

Good luck, Ya Bastard ! ?
    trigsTheCoordinator
  • Welp that sucked. I was card dead for the first hour or so. Best hand was AhQh - raise preflop and no callers. 2nd best hand was KQo in the SB - raise and reraise before me so I fold. 3rd best hand was A8 suited in SB - folded to me and I raise. BB calls to a flop of QT2 rainbow. I cbet and he calls. Turn is 4 putting out two spades. I bet 3rd of pot and get raised and have to fold.

After first break I finally get a couple good hands, but they obviously do not hold. I run TT into QQ with us both flopping a set so I'm down to around 10BBs. Eventually get JJ in BB and SB has KK. No improvement and I'm out. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow.
  • That sucks. Well better luck tomorrow! Im all set to play in flight c
    trigs
    Welp that sucked. I was card dead for the first hour or so. Best hand was AhQh - raise preflop and no callers. 2nd best hand was KQo in the SB - raise and reraise before me so I fold. 3rd best hand was A8 suited in SB - folded to me and I raise. BB calls to a flop of QT2 rainbow. I cbet and he calls. Turn is 4 putting out two spades. I bet 3rd of pot and get raised and have to fold.

After first break I finally get a couple good hands, but they obviously do not hold. I run TT into QQ with us both flopping a set so I'm down to around 10BBs. Eventually get JJ in BB and SB has KK. No improvement and I'm out. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow.

That is a rough session. Better luck next time.

trigs
  • Live. Lets go!!
    Watch reggieeeee85 with me on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/reggieeeee85?sr=a
  • No luck... 1st bullet QQ into KK lost chunks..
    2nd bullet built my stack to 120ish... got it in AQ v K8 vs one of the loose aggro players 90/10 fav and he spiked a 4 outer.
  • Anyone else playing gg?
  • edited July 2020
    Anyone else playing gg?

I wasn't able to fire a 2nd bullet in the opener event, but I may play event #26 $150 NLHE on Aug. 9th. I will most likely play event #40 $50 NLHE starting Aug. 16th.
    TheCoordinator