Pokerstars Home games thread (for Covid19 distraction)

Comments

• Count me in - but also don't mind depositing if that's easier. (its basically the small rake savings vs the hassle of tracking - your call)
  • Side note... are you able to create a cash table inside the club? ie one that stays open for us to come and go?
  • I'll cool with compuease holding funds. 8pm and $5 to start sounds fine. No idea what blinds are like so I'm okay with trying out the 2K and 5 minutes.

Are you sure there's a fee on etransfers? I thought they were free.
  • Good question, but this would have to be one where any participant would have to have money on Stars. What would be the limits and what would we setup? Both PLO and NL?
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    Side note... are you able to create a cash table inside the club? ie one that stays open for us to come and go?

I think you can but it is raked. I'd still play though.
  • trigs wrote: »
    I'll cool with compuease holding funds. 8pm and $5 to start sounds fine. No idea what blinds are like so I'm okay with trying out the 2K and 5 minutes.

Are you sure there's a fee on etransfers? I thought they were free.

Hmm, for me they are $.50 up to $100. TD bank.
  • I'm in to play tonight
    Tourney preferably
  • compuease wrote: »
    Good question, but this would have to be one where any participant would have to have money on Stars. What would be the limits and what would we setup? Both PLO and NL?

I vote PLO cash game. Maybe just like $0.05-$0.10 with $10 buy-in? I'd be willing to play higher but figured more would play at lower stake.
  • Tried setting up cash games, setup 1 for 1/2 cent NL but Omaha only allows play money. Some others allow cash as well but not sure if you guys want to completely avoid rake and have me be the banker????
  • perfect, yes to a PLO cash game for trigs and I to play in after we bust in round 1.

I'd make it .10/.25 though as its got the same rake cap.

In either way!

edit - posted at the same time as comp. That sucks!
  • I can setup PLO but it is only play money 50/100. If I am the banker we could play this like it is 5/10 cent.
  • You guys aren't even registered yet in the club..
  • pretty sure tracking the play money in a cash format would be a huge pain in the ass. I'd keep it simple and make it NL then, at least to start.

the nice thing is that without needing a banker if two people happen to be online they can jump into a quick game
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    pretty sure tracking the play money in a cash format would be a huge pain in the ass. I'd keep it simple and make it NL then, at least to start.

the nice thing is that without needing a banker if two people happen to be online they can jump into a quick game

I don't mind the tracking as I am pretty much shut down with Covid...

I already setup a 5,10 cent cash game. raked tho.
  • OK, so we've got:

-Scheduled $5 SNG's, via EMT
    -Play Money PLO .5/.10 Cash Table, via EMT
    -.10/.25 NL Cash Table, via Stars

Sounds like a good start to me. Load em up!
  • We need a few more people, trouble is I don't think many people have money on stars anymore..

Check your pm's for invite..
    You guys aren't even registered yet in the club..

I should be. Says I am on my end.
  • What about tourneys. Are they easy to set up. Have your own blind schedules as well as times?
  • In so far.
  • Do u need to put real cash in stars to do this?
  • What about tourneys. Are they easy to set up. Have your own blind schedules as well as times?
    Yes, seems quite flexible...
    In so far.

Yeah I'm m_dolens. Bfill is donkstriker
  • Do u need to put real cash in stars to do this?

That's what I'm trying to avoid, as I said people can e-transfer to me an I will play banker.
  • I have applied. I have no money currently on PS.

As a side note I already seem to be a member of a different canada poker forum club managed by buzzard from 2011. It had 120 members.
  • I have applied. I have no money currently on PS.

As a side note I already seem to be a member of a different canada poker forum club managed by buzzard from 2011. It had 120 members.

Yep we used to have that club and played a series. Shows how many people we used to have active..
  • Says only 1 game was ever played oh that's in season 2
  • Can we play now ?
  • Want me to setup one for 9:30 as a trial, just play money? I can't setup any with less than an hour lead time.
    Want me to setup one for 9:30 as a trial, just play money? I can't setup any with less than an hour lead time.

Sounds good to me. 2 in so far