Jan 10th Niagara 275 super Satellite

Back from vacation and need to pokerz.

going to hit up the super satty then play some cash.

DJ won the last one ....... anyone else coming ?

Comments

• hmmm...
  • compuease wrote: »
    hmmm...

I’ll treat ya to a hot dog or a proper dinner .... they have some lovely prime rib right outside the poker room....
  • yummm,, hot dogs. are they as good as at Costco?
  • The last one I had there had nacho cheese on it and it was wrapped in bacon. It was a damm fine tasty hot dog.
  • Put me in as (T). Will firm up later in the week.
  • I think DJ is playing. I’m thinking about it.
  • niks1 wrote: »
    I think DJ is playing. I’m thinking about it.

enough with the thinking ........ just do it !
  • Who’s coming tomorrow ?

DJ ? Glen ? Nicole ? Comp ?
  • Deeply considering... It would give me a chance to show of my new Lilliput....

Wife is the issue.. Damn, I wish I could get her to play poker instead of slots... She lumps everything together as "gambling"...
    Deeply considering... It would give me a chance to show of my new Lilliput....

Wife is the issue.. Damn, I wish I could get her to play poker instead of slots... She lumps everything together as "gambling"...

if it helps I will buy a piece of your action.....
  • Game time decision for me. If i get my shit done in time this morning, I’ll be there. Not off to a good start tho. 😞
  • Heading out, the hat is on the way....
  • Leaving shortly. See all y’all there.
  • Ohhh we didn’t realize it was at 12:30. Thought it was at night. Not coming. Some of us work ;)
    MAY come to play cash this evening. Or to Seneca.
  • Guess just Mike and I representing then.. although Mike's not here yet and there are only 20 seats left.
  • Satellite just sold out while i was in line. ☹️
  • I was under the impression the start time was 6:30pm - Guess I will catch the next one
  • I'm at 31k, Mike was at around starting.
  • Mike's at 50k I'm at 24, 99 left.
  • 81 left
  • How many entered, is the max 200 ?
  • Max 200, both Mike and I busted in the 60's, him about 5 min before me, we started the tournament beside each other.
    But I did make final table... lol our table broke first and I got moved to table 1.
  • I really had fun today even though i started the tournament at huge disadvantage with Comp sitting to my immediate left. he even beat my ass in one hand.

great turnout with it selling out 45 mins before it started . Cash games were packed when we left after having some beer and chicken wings and burgers and fries.

Smooth drive home and time to walk the dog now.
  • Yep it was definitely fun, it felt a lot like the 219 entry circuit event that I played at Harrah's in Dec. After 2 hrs I felt short stack and similarly thought I might be able to "short stack master" my way into the final 20, especially when we got to 100, then 90, 80, 70..
    My pushes were working and either was picking up the blinds and ante or doubling each time until it didn't.. Shoved K,Q suited into A,K & A,Q , not exactly the best situation and it didn't turn out to be either...:(
    Enjoyed a nice dinner and convo with Mike and headed home as well.

Did see a lot of what I thought were foolish decisions in the last hour before I went out. Saw one guy get to about 100K and then bust by playing way too many hands, dumping 20K at a time to bust shortly before me.. Pretty sure if I got to that amount when he did I would have been just riding it out and picking my spots to stay at that lvl. Avg stack when we got to bubble would have been about 150K so he should have been fine.. Others as well just frittered away stacks that I would have thought were healthy.

My issue is figuring how to to get to that type of big stack at a reasonably early time, it seems like I always have to short stack it for too long..
  • Easy. You need to play more than one hand per hour.😛
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    Easy. You need to play more than one hand per hour.��

Not if you win them all... How did it work out for you? All I heard for the whole time I was there was, calling Buddy to whichever SNG satellite was starting.. Wonder how many he played?
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    Easy. You need to play more than one hand per hour.

I think he played 5 hands before our table broke...... so at least 2.5 hands per hour.

he has become very aggressive :p
    Not if you win them all... How did it work out for you?

Point taken 😒