GBH No Limit Starting Feb 18

Heard it from employee today. 1/2, 2/5, 5/10. Should be busy.

Comments

• Confirmed. Start date is Feb 12th 6am! 1/2, 2/5, 5/5, 5,10. Straddle allowed. 5/5 $1,000 max. 5/10, $3,000 max. Should kill Woodbine, etc.
  • Woodbine poker closed already. Port Perry is too far east to affect all of us in the west. I can see it take some business from Rama.
  • My friend said they started yesterday. 1/2 no limit is running right now. Think rake is $5 for 1/2. Likely kill some underground clubs in the GTA.
  • Running 1/2 and 2/5 daily with solid lists. Yesterday they ran 5/10.
  • I'm going to have to check this out the next time I go and play a tournament there.
  • Please let Brantford start running no limit!
  • trigs wrote: »
    Please let Brantford start running no limit!

That would be dangerous. I'm less than 30min away, I'd be there every day.
  • I wouldn't necessarily go to brantford just to play cash as given it's location it would become a reg nit fest lol. Niagara is great cuz there's lots of tourists come to play. The one great thing about Brantford spreading no limit to me is the before and after tournaments something to do. That would be great if I busted the tourney and no limit was running.
  • I wouldn't necessarily go to brantford just to play cash as given it's location it would become a reg nit fest lol. Niagara is great cuz there's lots of tourists come to play. The one great thing about Brantford spreading no limit to me is the before and after tournaments something to do. That would be great if I busted the tourney and no limit was running.
    I visited the new poker room at CN and it felt like there weren't any tourists / non-regs. Not sure how it is on weekends but I think that's what this room will be missing the most.
  • I called GBH today and was told poker would be back this fall. No other details were provided. I hope the run NL and PLO.
  • Heard yesterday poker is back start of November.
  • Moose likes it when I do this twice.....

no need to cross post .
  • D-JENN wrote: »

Great news. Looking forward to it.