Vegas 2019 - Moose and Compuease

Dec. 15-19, 2019
Swoop from London $165
Flamingo $210 ($45 room + stupid resort fees/taxes)
Car rental $85
Fun: priceless

Going
1. Moose
2. Compuease

Comments

• Come on guys, there must be more interested, especially at this price..
  • [MENTION=7625]Toronto Pimp[/MENTION]. 5 Diamond this year?
  • moose wrote: »
    Toronto Pimp. 5 Diamond this year?

no sir , gonna be doing a few beach vacations instead of the pokerz.

probably no Vegas till June or July.

Doing Curtin Bluff in Antigua for New Years and Haven’t picked a hotel for Aruba in Jan yet if anyone has suggestions on Aruba I would be interested in hearing.
  • Pointed out by Moose that the WSOP circuit event is running at Harrah's while we're there, co-incidentally the Seniors event is a 2 day event Dec 16/17th, think I know what I will be doing, hopefully for 2 days... Now if I could only find the structure. I know 10K to start but that doesn't help much.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Pointed out by Moose that the WSOP circuit event is running at Harrah's while we're there, co-incidentally the Seniors event is a 2 day event Dec 16/17th, think I know what I will be doing, hopefully for 2 days... Now if I could only find the structure. I know 10K to start but that doesn't help much.

for you Sir .....

https://www.wsop.com/2019/circuit/Seniors%20and%20Ladies%20Event%20Structures.pdf

• Thanks but on your link it says 1 day tournament but here it says 2 day...https://www.wsop.com/tournaments/schedule/?groupid=1688
    ???
  • Strange, I found that in the section for all 2019-20 circuit event Structures. That was the only structure they had for seniors.

May be that some stops are done in 1 day and others may take 2 days.
  • Quite possibly, perhaps they play down to 1 table on day one then bring you back for final table day 2 at noon... Either way structure looks decent. I think Moose just turned 50 as well..
  • I'm old now, comp is parchment.
  • Still seats available at the same price of $165 if anyone wants a last minute deal. Also a number of dates in January for $145 all in.
  • Turns out the Seniors Harrah's event is only a 1 day event on Monday the 16th however there is a $400 Double Stack 2 day event on the Tuesday (30K stack) 30 min blinds that I am considering as well. Both are unlimited re-buys for the first 12 levels (6hrs) however. I would only be doing 1 entry, hopefully catch somebody gambling. Sometimes this works sometimes doesn't. Sometimes your the windshield sometimes the bug.

What should I do? Maybe a bap?
    Turns out the Seniors Harrah's event is only a 1 day event on Monday the 16th however there is a $400 Double Stack 2 day event on the Tuesday (30K stack) 30 min blinds that I am considering as well. Both are unlimited re-buys for the first 12 levels (6hrs) however. I would only be doing 1 entry, hopefully catch somebody gambling. Sometimes this works sometimes doesn't. Sometimes your the windshield sometimes the bug.

What should I do? Maybe a bap?

let us ride on your old, experienced coat tails..... post a B.A.P.

And make us a shitpile of money.
    Still seats available at the same price of $165 if anyone wants a last minute deal. Also a number of dates in January for $145 all in.

Do you have shares in Swoop as well?
    😛
  • Stoked to head off this evening, as I always am. Playing the circuit seniors tomorrow and the double stack on Tuesday, will post stuff re the tournaments in my bap thread, any other adventures here., although hopefully I won't have time.
  • Have a safe flight and kick some ass.

if you need to be bailed out again call the same bail bondsman as last time, I already sent him a deposit.
  • Have fun guys. Good luck!
  • Comps a trooper. Flight delayed take off and landing. 4am (our time) In n Out run.

IMG_20191216_011602592.jpg
  • Heading down Dec 18 to 24. Likely not too much poker. May play some cash at Bellagio and Venetian.
    Jah
    Comps a trooper. Flight delayed take off and landing. 4am (our time) In n Out run.

IMG_20191216_011602592.jpg

6hr delay? That’s nasty.
  • No it was like 1.5 h
  • Are you selling any pieces of you moose?
  • Rob, our table wants you back, Your friend just had quad A's
  • Tell him that would have paid$50 in the cash game.
    No it was like 1.5 h

Oh, that’s not so bad then.
  • Rob and I playing at Aria, me 1/2 plo and Rob 8/16 mixed. Last night we had buffet at Bellagio last night, going to Steak house at Strat tonight .
  • It's 9-18 mixed and Circus Circus steak dinner. Fuck by tomorrow comp is not even going to remember who he is staying with.
  • Heading over to rail you. Don't lose all your chips like last time.
  • Oh shit, jinxed.
  • At t-mobile, Utah and Kentucky. Tip off.