CAMBRIDGE CARD CLUB

Good day Poker Pholks

We have been going strong for 11 years at:

105 Shade St,
Cambridge, ON N1R 4J7. S

We have averaged 30 players every week. We always welcome new players to come out and play. $50 to play, cash to follow with blinds $0.50/$1.00, $80 max with $20 min. we do have a quirk rule about tournament players able to bump cash players, but we had 11 cash players come last Friday, so we were able to have two tables open. Do not be shy come on out , not good at answering questions quickly, but lots of others will give you the good, the bad and the ugly on here. We are on facebook as the Cambridge Card Club.

Ps looking for venue to play in the Hamilton area. I would like to host a Sunday afternoon game, since I moved to this area. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Allen
Poker Overlord
Aka Dr Johnny Nitro

Comments

• Good day Poker Pholks

We have been going strong for 11 years at:

105 Shade St,
    Cambridge, ON N1R 4J7. S

We have averaged 30 players every week. We always welcome new players to come out and play. $50 to play, cash to follow with blinds $0.50/$1.00, $80 max with $20 min. we do have a quirk rule about tournament players able to bump cash players, but we had 11 cash players come last Friday, so we were able to have two tables open. Do not be shy come on out , not good at answering questions quickly, but lots of others will give you the good, the bad and the ugly on here. We are on facebook as the Cambridge Card Club.

Ps looking for venue to play in the Hamilton area. I would like to host a Sunday afternoon game, since I moved to this area. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Allen
    Poker Overlord
    Aka Dr Johnny Nitro

any reason for the same post in 2 forums ?
  • Any reason for asking him twice?
  • I'd be interested if you get a Hamilton game going. Rake?
  • no rake trigs... same game as before hosting by Al. lots of regs.
  • no rake trigs... same game as before hosting by Al. lots of regs.

[MENTION=7415]TheCoordinator[/MENTION] have you gone to these games before and can vouch for them? Just nice to know when other users have gone and can say the games are decent.. Any opinion is helpful!
  • Terrible players. Good game.
  • Can confirm

I have gone many times through the years.

Mark
  • This is Al aka DR JOHNNY NITRO , he must have lost his password... Al do you want us to reset your password so you can use your original id.

P.S. I like terribad poker players and have also played at the Cave a number of times...
  • Al runs a great game. Since I moved to Stoney Creek, I haven't been out in a while but have been lots and lots of times before.
    and there is NO RAKE
    -
    I'll keep my eye out for a possible venue for Sunday afternoons.
  • What time does the game usually start?
  • kydder wrote: »
    What time does the game usually start?

7pm. $50. has season ending tournament as well.
  • Excellent, I’ll be there this Friday.
  • kydder wrote: »
    Excellent, I’ll be there this Friday.

If you wanted to play in our long running Royal Cup team tournament this Saturday I think one team is looking for another player.
  • any reason for the same post in 2 forums ?

Too much Wine for the error,but have been busted by the cyber police on this. Drinking and driving not kool.
  • moose wrote: »
    Terrible players. Good game.
    This terrible players have been practicing, Allan Iverson. I do think that they have gone on to better things including winning the royal cup. Sorry but I will not be there as I am at a wedding . I am sure that a team of cave plyers will win this again.oops sorry had a bit too much wine again. sorry for drinking and texting. so fsr spelling is good .
  • compuease wrote: »
    If you wanted to play in our long running Royal Cup team tournament this Saturday I think one team is looking for another player.

Thanks for the invite, sounds like a great time. Unfortunately I can't make Saturday.
  • [MENTION=19348]PokerOverLord[/MENTION] - I sent you a password reset for your old account. Let me know if you get it. If not i can update the email address on it to a new one so you can use the old account that has more reputation
    Terrible players. Good game.

PCFers [MENTION=18940]Jshap[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1123]moose[/MENTION] show once again how bad cave players are as we go 1-2 in the tourney last night.
  • [MENTION=18940]Jshap[/MENTION] is a regular at the cave

So you either lost hu to a shitty cave player or cave players aren’t as bad as you think.
    And if we are why do you keep tapping the glass?
  • They are not here to find out how bad they are? Cave players play at the cave. They are not members here nor do they round other local events to improve so they remain bad players. You couldn't possibly describe the level of play as good with a straight face.
  • Nothing you just said is correct.
  • It's a tough game. Don't go.

Now nothing I've said is correct.
    Now nothing I've said is correct.

At least your starting to accept reality.
  • I have moved this thread to the Brick and Mortar forum.