Comments

• Do they still own his soul though?

Have to admit that I don't pay any attention to him since he sold out years ago.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Do they still own his soul though?

Have to admit that I don't pay any attention to him since he sold out years ago.

Agreed 100%

he was a shill.

my guess is this is his last big WSOP and he slows down on the poker quite a bit.
  • Agreed 100%

he was a shill.

my guess is this is his last big WSOP and he slows down on the poker quite a bit.

+1

The dude is 44 and looks like hell for all his healthy living. I subsist on chicken wings and potato chips and look better
  • moose wrote: »
    +1

The dude is 44 and looks like hell for all his healthy living. I subsist on chicken wings and potato chips and look better

I dont trust anyone that doesn’t eat meat !
  • Daniel talking a little bit about this yesterday on his YouTube Channel, Skip to 9:45

https://youtu.be/-mxrED6xbhw?t=585
  • MrCaspan wrote: »
    Daniel talking a little bit about this yesterday on his YouTube Channel, Skip to 9:45

https://youtu.be/-mxrED6xbhw?t=585

Yeah it funny..he sells packages for his WSOP the moment his deal ends.

Even Daniel hurting a bit money wise?
  • Macke wrote: »
    Yeah it funny..he sells packages for his WSOP the moment his deal ends.

Even Daniel hurting a bit money wise?

Ummmm NO.

One of the very few that has held on to a lot of his money.
  • I don't think there is any connection if anything I think its his marriage that ended it. Shes a reporter and there might be a conflict of interest. I personally dont think he needs the money or else he would sell more of himself would he not? From what I read he wants peoples money to make it more interesting for people to have a stake in the big game!
  • Yeah the staking package came from a dispute with another player who was charging a pretty high markup on his package and also he called his fiance a slut. But then she wore this wedding dress so I dunno who was right? I don't think the people in the background are taking pictures of Daniel's ass.

01b234fb1b.png
  • Ummmm NO.

One of the very few that has held on to a lot of his money.

Yes it would seem pretty crazy to think Daniel would be hurting financially... I doubt he plays many cash games anymore and only plays now during WSOP which i'm sure Stars got most of the buy ins.

How is Ivey doing I wonder? Divorce probably hurt and losing his lawsuits in court, i see he has a new online course