Royal Cup XXII FREE AGENT Thread

If you don't currently have a team and would like to play, please post here including if you prefer Stud or LHE in the first round... Please post here when you have been "picked up".

Please do not post random stuff here, use the discussion thread.

Comments

• Annnnnnnnnnnnnd...

HBK is looking for 1...

Mark
  • Step up Pringles!
  • He only enters the pool just so he can math it.
  • moose wrote: »
    He only enters the pool just so he can math it.

Wrong thread, please do not pollute...>:D

HBK still looking I believe...>
  • Weird. Use your super powers and move it please.
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Annnnnnnnnnnnnd...

HBK is looking for 1...

Mark

For the record, I’m the asshole that is dropping out a week before. I was told by my teachers’ union that I need to attend a rally in Toronto on Saturday to protest Ford’s cuts to education.

[rant]He wants to cut a billion dollars from education! He wants 40 students per class – good luck trying to fit 40 kids/desks in a classroom let alone logistically be able to give each of them adequate one on one time. There goes a few thousand jobs. He wants all students to take at least 4 online courses – good luck trying to get kids to understand the content let alone hand stuff in on time with no teacher helping them. There goes a few more thousand jobs.

For all of you who voted this guy in, please explain to your children why you hate them so much. Also, remember he’s coming for your healthcare next. Why the hell would anyone think cutting education and healthcare is a good idea!? I hope I still have a job next year[/rant]
  • [rant] My gf has fibromyalgia and recieves nerve block injections weekly. Well, as of April 1, today, only 4 per year are paid for. [/rant]
  • Hey Mark.
    I might be able to fill in. Sent you a pm asking for some details before I realized I should just post here.

PM me and I'll play Pringles for the spot.
  • Spot's been filled.. sorry, updated the team thread.

Mark
  • trigs wrote: »
    For the record, I’m the asshole that is dropping out a week before. I was told by my teachers’ union that I need to attend a rally in Toronto on Saturday to protest Ford’s cuts to education.

[rant]He wants to cut a billion dollars from education! He wants 40 students per class – good luck trying to fit 40 kids/desks in a classroom let alone logistically be able to give each of them adequate one on one time. There goes a few thousand jobs. He wants all students to take at least 4 online courses – good luck trying to get kids to understand the content let alone hand stuff in on time with no teacher helping them. There goes a few more thousand jobs.

For all of you who voted this guy in, please explain to your children why you hate them so much. Also, remember he’s coming for your healthcare next. Why the hell would anyone think cutting education and healthcare is a good idea!? I hope I still have a job next year[/rant]

I am gonna donate the maximum for Doug’s next campaign. I don’t know where y’all went to high school but I had over 30 in every class and highest was maybe 38 .

Trigs, Kathleen Wynn’s government left Doug a 15 billion dollar deficit, you should teach the kids that if you make one dollar a day you shouldn’t spend $1.50 a day.
  • I am gonna donate the maximum for Doug’s next campaign. I don’t know where y’all went to high school but I had over 30 in every class and highest was maybe 38 .

Trigs, Kathleen Wynn’s government left Doug a 15 billion dollar deficit, you should teach the kids that if you make one dollar a day you shouldn’t spend $1.50 a day.
    I don't vote liberal either.
  • trigs wrote: »
    I don't vote liberal either.

Then the quote should read if you make one dollar a day you shouldn't spend $4.00 a day
  • Anyone still looking for a team at this late date? KitWho has had someone drop out.

Al
  • I might be available. Just confirming with the boss.
  • Boss says OK. Officially available. Al - please confirm you still one for KitWho.
  • JacNoK wrote: »
    I might be available. Just confirming with the boss.

Let me know Jac. Was about to pm.
  • You are in Jac

Playing Limit if that’s ok.
  • Need 1 more player for a last minutue drop out for on the river. Anyone know of someone?
  • Maybe Bfillmaf? Shoot Andrew a note. Not sure if he was going to say yes to PM Box full DrTyore...
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    Maybe Bfillmaf? Shoot Andrew a note. Not sure if he was going to say yes to PM Box full DrTyore...

Sorry guys I won't be around tomorrow or I would have volunteered for sure. Hate to miss a Royal but GL all!
  • One more needed please.... On the river captained by my ex co-captain Mark needs a player. They have a strong lineup and would say have a legitimate shot.
  • Jenn/Trevor/moose?