750K PM chips pokerstars for 75 cence? anyone

Name says it all let me know if your interested better deal then stars will offer you lol, if youd only take a million I can try to get a million thanks

Comments

• sure, send 750k to sn1perb0y ill give u 75c. whats your username
  • username is trevorpwns
  • tried to search you but you cannot be found
  • please put on search feature :) i have to right click your image in order to transfer pm chips, they should make this proccess easier
  • im not playing on stars
  • Oh i think you have to join a table for me to transfer it to you
    Let me know when your able to do that? Thanks
  • dw about it sent.
  • I can send you your 750k pm chips though man lol thanks though gone to play a 50 cent 45man
  • Haha. Nice. Snipes gonna pwn the stars play money regs now
  • gotta hone my skills
  • sn1perb0y wrote: »
    gotta hone my skills

Well rounded skills.... Never can tell when it may be needed... also karma...
  • trevorpwns wrote: »
    I can send you your 750k pm chips though man lol thanks though gone to play a 50 cent 45man

Results?
  • im up to 1.7 MILL PM chips you can have it all if u want sniperboy On stars you have to be sat at a table so i can right click your image in order to transfer you the chips. Mister mod -.-
  • i lost with 77 versis J9 suited all in first hand o.o lulz
  • before the flop :(
    before the flop :(

Fold river imo
    i lost with 77 versis J9 suited all in first hand o.o lulz

No wonder you don't make money... Move up to where they respect your raises...
  • I have 2.5 million playchips any offers? 0.0 on stars il take a 1.50 :)
  • You appear to be better at spins, maybe you should stick to them rather than poker..... Or maybe bug eating...
  • lol i draw the line at eating earwigs thatd cost ya :P they fucken pinches 0.0
  • Gotgot 560k pm chips if anyone send me 25 cents or anything for it lol open to any offer really
  • and Ty again to the justin beiber dog guy ^__^ that was quite nice of you i did a 3 doller spin and 2 one doller spins won last 1 doller spin up to 4dollers 3dollerspin lost 1 doller spin lost... i was like 79% before the river on the last 3 doller one -.-
  • il try to turn this 560k into a million i doubt anyone would be interested in anything under a milly..
  • lost it all hahaha
  • To be perfectly honest man, I don't think there's a single active member here that even has 1% interest in pm. The couple bucks you've gotten were just straight up donations with nothing expected in return. Might have to muster up new ways to refinance a bankroll.