Having to refresh pages

I'm still troubleshooting this issue and have narrowed it down.

EDIT: This seems to be fixed on my end now. Some browsers will need cookies cleared.

Please post if it's fixed for you and what browser you are using or still having issues and what browser.

thanks

Comments

• Let's get some test posts going in this thread to see if the site is indeed fixed.

If you have any issues during log-in please clear your browser history.
  • Posting at 4:47 pm EST, using Chrome
  • Posting at 4:49 pm EST, using IE11
  • Looks good, both posts showed up right away unlike before. Hope we didn't lose too many folks, we don't have many to lose..:(
  • posting from work using chrome.
  • Is this why I cannot get rid of the damn "like" notification, despite having seen who "liked" my post already?

I posted something earlier today in OT lounge, and it isn't bumping threads up to the top again. Says last post was May 15. Also, gave me some crap about having to reload the page while I was posting because something expired (forget what).

AND it just happened again... the "token" expired so I have to reload the window (and retype everything)

Mark
  • Ditto . . .
  • DrTyore wrote: »

I posted something earlier today in OT lounge, and it isn't bumping threads up to the top again. Says last post was May 15. Also, gave me some crap about having to reload the page while I was posting because something expired (forget what).

AND it just happened again... the "token" expired so I have to reload the window (and retype everything)

Mark

Hmm, seems to be working normally for me.. Did you guys clear your browser cache? After Jesse fixed the issue I still had problems until I did.

On the other hand there are still a few things with this new forum software that I am not over enthused about, one of the things being the lack of a multi quote button.
  • Still having issues with mobile, It won't log in and same issue as Mark on desktop with new posts not showing but I will try and clear the cache.
  • Test from Tapatalk on iPad.
  • i'm only having this issue on my cell phone. my computers are fine.
  • Please clear browser cache for mobile too. Let me know if that fixes it.
  • Everything seems fine now.
  • Scoops wrote: »
    Please clear browser cache for mobile too. Let me know if that fixes it.

Seems fine now.