Good TV Shows You May Not Know

Comments

• The Last Ship, just 3 episodes into opening season.

The 100, recently completed season 1, season 2 this fall..

Like both, but I'm a bit of a fan of disaster and end of the world type films..>:D
  • mention somewhere previously but Ray Donovan is pretty decent. Cross between Good Fellas and Entourage.
  • "Legit" starring Jim Jefferies has been a good run so far...

Kinda the "TRL of stand up comedian" show like Louie and such.

Mark
  • Get your wife the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon, and then watch the new tv series with her.

Gtd to get you laid.
    You're welcome.
  • I like Pawn stars and Boardwalk Empire.i am waiting for the next episodes of both.
  • chaimr1924 wrote: »
    I like Pawn stars and Boardwalk Empire.i am waiting for the next episodes of both.

I heard MASH is good.
  • Outlander was not bad. Wife has read Gabaldon for years. The episode I watched was interesting. No comment about getting laid, though . . .

Watched the premiere of Legends with Sean Bean. Intriguing concept, but could turn to shit in a big hurry.
  • I was hoping Legends was going to be good. Not an original premise. Basically a Bourne Identity rip-off.
  • Slight twist, but basically yeah, very similar. Liked the Bourne books . . . the movies were okay. Waiting patiently for them to fuck it up.
  • Price is Right....this show is the bomb!
  • pumped for new trailer park boy season coming up on netflix

also new SOA soon

i still havent caved and watched GoT , but im told im missing out... i hate mid evil time frame anyways, so i cant bring mysef to do it

also, i have achondroplasiaphobia
  • Actually, the midieval angle of GoT can be pretty easy to ignore. It's almost more of a political thriller in my eyes . . . and VERY Machiavellian.

Plus . . . boobies.
  • OHTNCTRHM wrote: »
    pumped for new trailer park boy season coming up on netflix
    Trailer Park Boys season 8 now available on Netflix.

Pretty good season, and it's good to see Corey back on the show too. Maybe Trevor will come back in season 9.
  • In before OHTHCVXQZXVQ rage
  • I binge watched season 8 , all 10 episodes straight, and was utterly disappointed

I've been a die hard fan of that show and the boys for many years, I can tell stories of smoking hash with Ricky in nova Scotia, and doing body shots off of a bar slut with lahey in port Elgin Ontario at a David Wilcox concert

But, even with all my love for them, I wish they let the show die

Mike, jp and Robb , bought the whole shebang (branding, production, theme music, EVERYTHING) from Mike clattenburg and Barry Dunn (Ray in the show)

When they bought the show, they lost the best Canadian tv producer/writer of all time and it's really really obvious with this latest season. The plot is Rocky and jagged and leads almost nowhere.

Earlier seasons of tpb had shit pop off but at the end it was about families or friends or relationships, there was MEANING. nowadays it's all about gay humour, smoking weed, and it's all painfully forced

I kind of feel like they are trying to target a younger, stupider demographic for fan base or whatever, but that's pretty lame considering that demographic wasn't around when the show first gained popularity

Sorry didn't mean to rant
  • In after OHMTCZVZQ rage
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    In after OHMTCZVZQ rage

:mad:
    I binge watched season 8 , all 10 episodes straight, and was utterly disappointed

I've been a die hard fan of that show and the boys for many years, I can tell stories of smoking hash with Ricky in nova Scotia, and doing body shots off of a bar slut with lahey in port Elgin Ontario at a David Wilcox concert

But, even with all my love for them, I wish they let the show die

Mike, jp and Robb , bought the whole shebang (branding, production, theme music, EVERYTHING) from Mike clattenburg and Barry Dunn (Ray in the show)

When they bought the show, they lost the best Canadian tv producer/writer of all time and it's really really obvious with this latest season. The plot is Rocky and jagged and leads almost nowhere.

Earlier seasons of tpb had shit pop off but at the end it was about families or friends or relationships, there was MEANING. nowadays it's all about gay humour, smoking weed, and it's all painfully forced

I kind of feel like they are trying to target a younger, stupider demographic for fan base or whatever, but that's pretty lame considering that demographic wasn't around when the show first gained popularity

Sorry didn't mean to rant
    Well I thought it was good. It was a lot better then the shitty season 7, but not as good as seasons 1-6. They've all aged a lot too, gained weight etc.
  • Vamoooo piggy
  • I just watched Boardwalk Empire it was pretty lame.
  • Hung

The Riches (although it was cancelled mid 2nd season)
  • wow they named a couple shows after me :D
    wow they named a couple shows after me :D

Maybe they need to cancel you then.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Maybe they need to cancel you then.

:frown:
    wow they named a couple shows after me :D
    Trailer Park Boys? ???
  • Trailer Park Boys? ???

Arrested Development

Mark
  • I don't get it
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Arrested Development

Mark
    OHTNCTRHM wrote: »
    I don't get it

Exactly
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Exactly

405624_485030354893720_840369947_n.jpg?oh=66e39c010ca3939d5e12ac4db1d805c4&oe=54984AF9&__gda__=1419725895_d4ee6788f173c6e1d27e57b37a4ded0a