Good TV Shows You May Not Know

Comments

• pokerJAH wrote: »
    If anyone needs a link to watch basically any complete tv series on your computer, just PM me.

There are so many links already, what's the difference with this one? Why not post it? Just curious..
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    If anyone needs a link to watch basically any complete tv series on your computer, just PM me.

I already have the interwebz
  • compuease wrote: »
    There are so many links already, what's the difference with this one? Why not post it? Just curious..

Didnt know it was common knowledge....any movie links??

http://watchtvlinks.sx/
  • Just watched "True Detective" with Woody Harrelson and Mathew Mcconaughey (and Bacon). Pretty good so far if not a bit weird. I'll keep watching for sure.
  • 800OVER wrote: »
    Just watched "True Detective" with Woody Harrelson and Mathew Mcconaughey (and Bacon). Pretty good so far if not a bit weird. I'll keep watching for sure.

I watched the first episode. For all the hype, I fell asleep halfway through, woke up near the end, and still understood what was going on. If they were trying to develop characters in the first episode they did a pretty poor job. Even running series need structure, that show felt like a movie they just cut off after 40 minutes.

Hopefully it improves b/c the cast is pretty good.
  • Also, I marathoned the first 3 seasons of Suits last week.

Recommend.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Also, I marathoned the first 3 seasons of Suits last week.

Recommend.

If you like Suits give White Collar a try.
  • Suits is good shit.
  • Orphan Black...pvr'd marathon first season on Space Channel.....entertaining, but worthy of thread as it's Cdn
  • Season Two Starts on Monday for The Following. If you want a marathon weekend to catch up, you can stream here Watch Online The Following - Watch Series

or download here EZTV - TV Torrents Online
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    Orphan Black...pvr'd marathon first season on Space Channel.....entertaining, but worthy of thread as it's Cdn

Is that the show with all the cloned girls? If so...had to stop watching after a few episodes
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Is that the show with all the cloned girls? If so...had to stop watching after a few episodes

yup....first couple episodes were real good, followed by a few subpar....but it finished well imo....will watch again

Don't see 'Vikings' here anywhere...think it's on the history channel or something. Season 2 starts next month. You will need to enjoy the violence for this one.....I mean, they are Vikings after all.

Looking forward to Vikings as much as I am GOT and WD
  • I liked Vikings . . . something strangely hawt about the female lead . . .
    Just watched "True Detective" with Woody Harrelson and Mathew Mcconaughey (and Bacon). Pretty good so far if not a bit weird. I'll keep watching for sure.
    Wetts1012 wrote: »
    I watched the first episode. For all the hype, I fell asleep halfway through, woke up near the end, and still understood what was going on. If they were trying to develop characters in the first episode they did a pretty poor job. Even running series need structure, that show felt like a movie they just cut off after 40 minutes.

Hopefully it improves b/c the cast is pretty good.

Alexandra Daddario's bewbs tho!

tumblr_msu4g14SsM1qemo77o1_500.gif
  • Alexandra Daddario's bewbs tho!

tumblr_msu4g14SsM1qemo77o1_500.gif

Welcome back sir
  • Think I've lost interest in True Detective....with the exception of Alexandra Daddario's bewbs.
    Think I've lost interest in True Detective....with the exception of Alexandra Daddario's bewbs.

I'm still liking it....love the interplay between the detectives..loved their debate at the tent church.
    Think I've lost interest in True Detective....with the exception of Alexandra Daddario's bewbs.

There are more on the way I think.
    There are more on the way I think.

damn...I guess I'm in for another episode or two
  • Bates Motel returns for Season two shortly . . . how long do you figure they can keep teasing the incest angle, before everyone says "who cares?"
  • Milo wrote: »
    Bates Motel returns for Season two shortly . . . how long do you figure they can keep teasing the incest angle, before everyone says "who cares?"

I said "who cares" after one episode
  • I like Bates Motel. Its better to watch then any reality show on tv these days.
  • Walking Dead starts back up on Sunday. I'm really looking forward to the second half of this season.
  • If you're Canadian then this season of Kroll Show is friggin hilarious...go watch now
  • Vikings in a couple of weeks too.
  • Walking Dead and True Detectives on tonight at the same time.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    If you're Canadian then this season of Kroll Show is friggin hilarious...go watch now

Absolutely. He must have grown up in a bordertown or have a whack of Canadian writers because his spoofs of 70's and 80's Canadian TV are spot on.

Also safe to say the latest episode of True Detective really picked up the pace.
  • For no reason at all, I started thinking about King of Kensington yesterday while at work . . . strange.
  • Rake is pretty good...looks like season 2 of House of Cards is out as well
  • True Detective seems decent.