OMG I Made Another Final Table!

As requested by Wetts, this thread can be used for posting whenever you make it to a final table so other members can come watch you TID!

Comments

• Great idea, hopefully this thread will become very long soon!
  • Since this will most likely be the ONLY post I'll EVER make in this thread, just wanted to say

GOOD IDEA!
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Since this will most likely be the ONLY post I'll EVER make in this thread, just wanted to say

GOOD IDEA!

Haha... which reminds me, this thread is for MTTs not 1 table SNGs ;)
  • Love this idea. Now, does anyone have directions to this Final Table place? I can't seem to find it. Is it somewhere near Shangra-La about ten kilometers past the Fountain of Youth?
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Since this will most likely be the ONLY post I'll EVER make in this thread, just wanted to say

GOOD IDEA!

I second that
    edit: though I did make it to 52nd in the PokerStars Nightly seventy grand last night, may be someday.
  • Played in the irish festival freeroll tourney yesterday. (ipoker) Ended up making the final table and busted out in 10th spot. Was card dead for the most part and didn't have that many chips left. Picked up A10o in middle position and shipped my chips, only to be rerasied from the sb who had kk and didn't improve and that was that.

But my efforts did earn me a entry into a saturday super satellite. Might play in the one this saturday. Currently there are 26 players registered and 7 places get paid out. Odds look good as of right now.
  • mynick71 wrote: »
    Played in the irish festival freeroll tourney yesterday. (ipoker) Ended up making the final table and busted out in 10th spot. Was card dead for the most part and didn't have that many chips left. Picked up A10o in middle position and shipped my chips, only to be rerasied from the sb who had kk and didn't improve and that was that.

But my efforts did earn me a entry into a saturday super satellite. Might play in the one this saturday. Currently there are 26 players registered and 7 places get paid out. Odds look good as of right now.

Ban for Improper use of thread.
  • Do 45 and 90 player SNGs count?
  • MarcoGD wrote: »
    Do 45 and 90 player SNGs count?

The thread is for sweating purposes, so I would say no. Sweating 45 and 90 sng's is not much fun. But Im not a mod so go nuts.
  • MarcoGD wrote: »
    Do 45 and 90 player SNGs count?

Yea, I would say this thread is more meant for MTTs with at least 100 people but if you stand to win a lot of money then why not. But if its like a $1 90 man, I don't think anyone will really care.
  • damn we suck....still not a legitimate post
  • Ok, Finally a legitimate entry.. Well almost, 10 left.. on break..

Final table (almost) of Full Tilt, 995125114, 626 started, 10 left, I'm 6th with 115.8K, blinds going to 5/10K with 1K ante...

ah well finished 8th, for 15 times my buyin... lol... long time to play... 4 hrs 45 min...
  • finally I'm in this thread......

FTP $24PLO Knockout $4K Guarentee

sitting 5/8

T8urmoney

1/4 at the break

shiite.....out in 3rd for $963
  • 25 tournaments today and I final table the one I dont know how to play.

4/9 in the 4K 10R PLO on FTP.

lol. I have no clue wats going on.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    25 tournaments today and I final table the one I dont know how to play.

4/9 in the 4K 10R PLO on FTP.

lol. I have no clue wats going on.

Ur a sicko tbh, gl gl!
  • bleh.

Heads up, FTL. Good for 1100.

Think I was in for about fitty.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    bleh.

Heads up, FTL. Good for 1100.

Think I was in for about fitty.

Thats awsome, nice work!
  • Full Tlit 3.30 buy in, just hanging in, was down to 770 in chip at one point
  • Botmac wrote: »
    Full Tlit 3.30 buy in, just hanging in, was down to 770 in chip at one point

well done grinding up the payouts.
  • Thanks for the support guys, finished 4th for $132.30.
  • I've made quite a few FTs lately but in those 180 man SnGs, pretty sure they don't count =þ

Congrats on the finish so far guys...
  • Just got to the final table of a 5$ PL Omaha8 tournament with 300 ppl on betsson =) guess no one has an accont to watch but I'm sitting 3/7, gl me

Edit: Meh, jinxed. out 6th for around 50$. "hmm, either my crappy low is good or my top two should be alright...oshi o.O"
  • Made FT on FT 90 man $24 sng 100755981

Well that didn't last long. Shove 99 UTG for 14k, sb flats, bb shoves 32+k with A10 and luckbox sb snaps with A6 and makes a straight. Would have held against the A10 too.

Good news is I just FT 100757325 $6 90 man. Whee! Sigh, sucked out in 8th in that one too.
  • I finally did it =) It's been ages since I final tabled anything in NL hold 'em. Sitting 6/10 in a 10$ NL tourney with 537 players

Break, coming out of it with exactly 100k or 25 BB's. 4/9 so far =)
  • Stars or Tilt?
  • Bettson unfortunately. Out now anyway ._.

First I got crippled running 99 < AJo with the flop KQ10. built up a bit and shoved over a shove with AKs and got snapped by the same guy who crippled me, this time with AQ. I walk away with around 13 times my buy in, should be happy I guess ^^'
  • Final table =)

This time it's a 3r PL 5 card draw with 56 players on betsson (that's 11 tables, so plenty of work to get there). Just got into the final 5

Sucked out on again =/ Raised a full pot with kkk and got called by AA, out in fourth place for 40$
  • Final table of the $5.50 America's Cup. 5 out of 9 right now
  • Finished 3rd. :)
  • Well Done!

How many points, how much cash?