Season 3 ending get-together - new date

2»

Comments

• Wait...mean to tell me that the INSPIRATION for Polish Poker will NOT be there??

WHAT ABOUT THE DAMN VODKA?!?!?!

Max and his lady are bring tiramisu...and yes, it will be spiked!!! Yum :D

BTW, my Blazer is in the shop costing me a fortune. :'( I MAY need to have some help getting the table and chairs over.

Remember that pot I won from the TOC? KISS THAT GOODBYE :rage:
  • We can pick them up during the day on Saturday AJ - give us a call Friday night to let us know if we need to...

We'll pick up some Vodka (Kris, any suggestions on brand???)
  • JHJ wrote:
    I will be there, but steve wont be able to make it.

See you saturday

Carpool?
  • I don't think I've formally responded to the invite. Sorry I am unable to attend. It sounds like you are going to have a great time. Thanks to the Elliotts for putting this together. See you next season. (Sometime :'( )
  • derksen wrote:

Carpool?

Chop?
  • STR82ACE wrote:

BTW, my Blazer is in the shop costing me a fortune. 

You'll do anything to get out of buying a dryer, even sabotage your own truck. :D

• You'll do anything to get out of buying a dryer, even sabotage your own truck.  :D

blazer1.gif
  • OH.........MY...........GOD!!! WHAT A SWEEEEEEETTTT RIDE!!!

Right now, though, I would settle for something that could MOVE!! :'(
  • Sorry once again....

It would really make it my day if I could join you all in festivities this coming saturday but I cannot do that... You all have fun and please don't forget to include me in your cheers when you raise, your glasses that is....
    Staying with the topic of drinking. El, I would suggest 'LUKSUSOWA' (very good Polish brand) or 'Moskovskaja' (very good Russian brand). Just make sure to put it in your freezer and forget about it.... when someone asks to have that first shot it will be just right temperature (cold enough to shatter your teeth)

Have fun everyone!!!!
    ACDC
  • ACDC wrote:
    (cold enough to shatter your teeth)

GREAT!!! Now I have pay the damn Dentist Bill too!!!! :rage:

Kris you will be missed, my friend. Well, at least until the third round of shots. By that time, we won't even remember you!! :D
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    ACDC wrote:
    (cold enough to shatter your teeth)

GREAT!!! Now I have pay the damn Dentist Bill too!!!! :rage:

Kris you will be missed, my friend.  Well, at least until the third round of shots.  By that time, we won't even remember you!! :D

Cheers, I second that emotion. Sorry you can't be there Kris, your actually a pretty good guy. :)
  • Good friends...fun poker...and cold polish vodka...

PERFECT!

Great time last night guys. Lots of fun and entertainmend, particularily when Jamacian Boy was introduced to Newfie Man! :D

Jeff, the new look is.....well, seriously, kinda of funny looking :D I think we all had to take a second look to make sure it was actually you.

Thanks to the Elliotts for hosting the event for a horde of drunken degenerate gamblers like us. You guys are the best!!
  • We had a great time last night - thanks everyone for coming out and being such good company! Now we just have to figure out what to do with all the leftover beer & vodka  :D

And personally, I quite enjoyed the Bus Driver's new aerodynamic look!
  • That new look was sleek..... you shave your back too Bus driver? :)
  • Yes, thanks indeed Elliotts, I had a great time.
    STR82ACE wrote:
    ...and cold polish vodka...

What did that taste like again? I don't remember, but my sweater sure smelled like some sort of booze the next day. (not that I slept in my clothes and wore them the next day)
    AcidJoe wrote:
    That new look was sleek..... you shave your back too Bus driver? :)

Oh, I forgot to tell you guys, this whole poker-as-a-second-carreer isn't working out for me (too many 2nd place finishes). So I have taken up competitive swimming, and we shave everything. ya baby :D
  • ........ and we shave everything.  ya baby  :D

Too Much info.....AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH.

Don't hate the Haters Jeff, the new look is killer...much like the Vodka you drank.
  • Thanks Elliott's... I really apprieciate it.... a game that I can finally take down some cash with that is!!

Seriously though, thanks for hosting. Not sure if you drunkards could tell, but I managed to pick up a cold around the time the game began and wasn't feeling very good by 2am. It has now progressed into a full blown cold. I would have downed some cough syrup if you had offered.

Thanks again!
  • derksen wrote:
    I would have downed some cough syrup if you had offered.

It was in the freezer...clear stuff...powerful stuff...would have knocked that cold on it's ass!!!

Nice to see you finally win a game Derek. Ahhhhhhhh, off season...doesn't count worth shit, but still nice, huh? :D
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    Ahhhhhhhh, off season...doesn't count worth shit, but still nice, huh? :D

Wha? Far as I could tell, the money can be spent just like regular season money. Oh... that's right AJ, you're in it for the points... right? Tell me something, how many points does Sears require for a new dishwasher? :D
  • derksen wrote:
    how many points does Sears require for a new dishwasher? :D

Don't need a new dishwasher...already married! :D