Ryder Cup - Team Bonding

Just wondering what the most effective team bonding strategy this year is:

A)  Slam your teammates the night before the big match and tell them to stay home?

B)  Fight with you teammate over comments made about other teams members?

C)  Drop out less than 48hrs before the Ryder Cup?

D)  Offer up $50 to have a 11 year old play in somebody's spot....

I'd love to hear your votes...  NOW, I hope everybody can have some fun tomorrow.  I will be the one with the big wrecking ball on from destroying our team...   :D

Comments

• u r the best, cory! shake it off man. just not more than 3 times... :D

see ya tomorrow. you can kick my ass then.
  • E) Get BBC_Z as a replacement player
  • I will see you tomorrow Greg.  It's been awhile..

PS.. your table is almost done..
    ME
  • i hear team guelph is staking a monkey in the cup........sandro's gonna lose it when he finds out!!
    ;)
  • folded wrote:
    PS.. your table is almost done..
    SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

so you got the cherry wood and ultra speed cloth finally. vn. have you tested the hole card cams? you'll be delivering it, right?
  • cum to think of it, cory, maybe a team circle jerk would help get you up for the game? just don't be shaking my hand after i bust you...
  • pkrfce9 wrote:
    cum to think of it, cory, maybe a team circle jerk would help get you up for the game? just don't be shaking my hand after i bust you...

I'm sure the Flag Footballers would be in for this. :D
  • JohnnieH wrote:
    pkrfce9 wrote:
    cum to think of it, cory, maybe a team circle jerk would help get you up for the game? just don't be shaking my hand after i bust you...

I'm sure the Flag Footballers would be in for this.   :D
    but you'd all be fighting for last place so hard to say how early you'd have to start?
  • I think team members head butting prior to each match is a good way to bond. Matching headbands with your name on it adds to the excitement.
  • OK OK

YOUR ALL FREAKING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am laughing so hard ...

And you beanie.... with your comment of BBC_Z ... YOu Get outta town lol....