Going to Ryder

There have been several messages back and forth today about going but I figured I'd post here so we can all sort it out. Who wants to car pool and who has a car that can hold a decent amount of people?

Comments

• I can seat up to 4 others in the Blazer if required. I also know the area quite well (it couldn't have changed THAT much) and if the main road is still under construction like it was back in June, I can circumvent the area quite well.
  • I'm gonna ride with the champ. You know, try to study him, pick some pointers. See what he eats before a big game.
  • See what he eats before a big game.

Buses and Trains, baby, Buses and Trains!! :D
  • Were the directions forward? Also is Max good for getting there?
  • BigChrisEl wrote:
    Were the directions forward? Also is Max good for getting there?

Max is good. He is going to show up at my place tomorrow AM and will be going with me and the Bus

As far as directions, I'm PM them to you Chris abit later.
  • We are good to go. We won't be carpooling and we are planning on a 10 am arrival. Maybe grease up with some STP oil then good to go. Or maybe I'll take the most fearsome KBK (and ching hill player) and start our own Hash bash pregame.......
  • AcidJoe wrote:
    We are good to go. We won't be carpooling and we are planning on a 10 am arrival. Maybe grease up with some STP oil then good to go. Or maybe I'll take the most fearsome KBK (and ching hill player) and start our own Hash bash pregame.......

Did someone say Hash Bash?!?!?!?!

I'll be at the Tim Horton's near the venue at 10am...you know, if you want to get some coffee...
  • LOL, I don't drink coffee just peppermint tea..... I'm all herbal...... See you there Easy.
  • AcidJoe wrote:
    .... I'm all herbal......

Herbal....jah...mon