Yes, we also need a last minute teammember

One of our members needs to be at hospital saturday and we are sorry to see him go but it is a very understandable reason and I will not get into the details here.

So, we need a new player to join team waterloo (defending champs). This is a +EV opportunity so do no wait, join now ;)

If you can make it out saturday to play, post here and message Pinhead, our team captain.

I know there are a couple other teams looking for last minute replacements too so lets work together to make sure we all have full teams for tomorrow!

Cheers
E

Comments

• At this rate we don't need alternates, we can just collapse a team in a couple hours...
  • I'm still negotiating with the wife. It's 50/50 and Pinhead asked me first.

Forget staking me. I need the team to come over, cut the grass, fix the sink, fix the outdoor tap, trim my hedges, hang some picture frames, take my wife to dinner and also entertain the kid 5-6 hours.
  • moose wrote:
    cut the grass

cement the yard, problem solved
    moose wrote:
    fix the sink,

don't they have plumbers in that city?
    moose wrote:
    fix the outdoor tap,

what the HELL is an outdoor trap? You sewing her a fur coat from the local cat population??
    moose wrote:
    trim my hedges

it's only one more week, how much more can they grow?

moose wrote:
    hang some picture frames,

they never get straight anyway, leave them be
    moose wrote:
    take my wife to dinner and also entertain the kid 5-6 hours.

Don't you have a brother that can assist you in entertaining and servicing?

Hope this helps
    SEE YOU ON SATURDAY AT THE RYDER!!!
  • moose wrote:
    I'm still negotiating with the wife.  It's 50/50 and Pinhead asked me first.

Forget staking me.  I need the team to come over, cut the grass, fix the sink, fix the outdoor tap, trim my hedges, hang some picture frames, take my wife to dinner and also entertain the kid 5-6 hours.

Any news Moose? Would love to have you out and I'm sure Mrs Moose could find a team to play for too :)
    Might as well bring the kid as a cheerleader
  • Mrs. Moose says Hi Brad but I am staying in. Sorry guys. gl.
  • lol Hi right back :)
    PLEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEE let Moose come out and play ;)