Sending out an SOS!

I should have known Josh was going to bail, but had hoped his word meant something. Anyways, Mandy is listed as an alternate and if need be she will fill the spot, but she was planning on doing something else. I last saw Josh post on Tuesday, saying he had to be in town anyways, so he would be playing. DOH!!!! Must be another problem with his passport, maybe Jack Bauer has him locked away and is now interagating him. If anyone else would like to play, please post or email me as Mandy would rather not play, but she will if she has to.

Thanks,

2BULLETS
:as :ah

P.S. Thanks to The Police for the subject line

Comments

• Redington says he wants to play. Tyson, you in?
  • "Mini-TD" might be available, but that would be too painful for those he beat ;)

I've contacted a few people - I'll let you know if I find anyone (same for you Brent).
  • Would any team consider paying for their 8th player to play, I may know some people that would freeroll through the day. It would only be an extra $7 each.

stp
  • stpboy wrote:
    Would any team consider paying for their 8th player to play, I may know some people that would freeroll through the day.  It would only be an extra $7 each. 

stp
    Begging for a stake Shannon? How unseemly.... lol... please note this --> {sw}
  • compuease wrote:
    stpboy wrote:
    Would any team consider paying for their 8th player to play, I may know some people that would freeroll through the day.  It would only be an extra $7 each. 

stp
    Begging for a stake Shannon? How unseemly....  lol... please note this --> {sw}

Hey, that's a good idea! I guess I could play for more then one team at once. It may get confusing in the Omaha and stud sections though lol :D
  • If teams are getting that desperate, I also know a player who can be there but cannot afford the buy-in. He is begging my team to bring him along just so he can be a railbird, cheerleader or waterboy! :D

My team is contributing 8 poker table tops so the 64 players don't have to play goalie all day long trying to stop the cards from sliding off the table. Let me know if any team wants me to bring an extra player who would love to be an emergency replacement for free.
    stpboy wrote:
    stp
  • With DeadMoney coming in, and Cory offering to buy in my son (not even sure if that's a joke based on all the turnover and the various joke/flame threads - weird day on here), and GTA possibly withdrawing, what is the actual status for players needed? I think it's:

Lunatics needs 1 (or 2 - GTA?)
    Waterloo needs 1
    Kitchener is ok now

but not sure if that's accurate.
  • I think you have it right. I have emailed Gta Dave to try and find out where he is at.

2BULLETS
    :as :ah
  • This is really bad that we now need two players.. :rage: GTA i wish u would just play lots of people want you there..
    You guys should realize by now ... That we have a good team... I don't know if we could win but i do believe we could place in the money.. Your all good poker players.. I for one am honored to be able to play you with you guys.. I am becoming a better player myself.. With each game i play.. and Now with my poker wins in live games in the past few months amounting to over 2000... I feel we can give some of these othe players a real good run for there money..

I hope GTA, that your love for the game will make you change your mind about all the posts on here. and accept the apologies, and come out and play.. I am looking forward to this day.. And have been for a while now..

Please reconsider and join us tomorrow I am sure my other team mates feel the same...

Hope to see everyone there tomorrow ... I will be there either way ... If i play or if i don't play...

Aimee
  • This is really bad that we now need two players..  :rage: GTA i wish u would just play lots of people want you there..
    You guys should realize by now ... That we have a good team... I don't know if we could win but i do believe we could place in the money.. Your all good poker players.. I for one am honored to be able to play you with you guys.. I am becoming a better player myself.. With each game i play.. and Now with my poker wins in live games in the past few months amounting to over 2000... I feel we can give some of these othe players a real good run for there money..

I hope GTA, that your love for the game will make you change your mind about all the posts on here. and accept the apologies, and come out and play.. I am looking forward to this day.. And have been for a while now..

Please reconsider and join us tomorrow I am sure my other team mates feel the same...

Hope to see everyone there tomorrow ... I will be there either way ... If i play or if i don't play...

Aimee
    Now there is an adult response.... Good comments Aimee, I echo your thoughts.. Dave you were an asset at the last event, and 1 of my guys asked for a match against you specifically. Don't dissapoint. Jeff...