Guelph 7 Stud Thursday!

Alright ya'll...for prep for the royal cup, this thursday will be a 7 stud match up of giant proportions....

If we get 16 people i will have 2 tables running, otherwise it's the first 8 that sign up for it!

1. Mark
2. Sandro
3. Mir
4. Scott
5. Big Mike
6. River Mike

This will be a 10 dollar game with no bounty (unless there is overwhelming demand for a bounty...in which case i bow to the masses!!)

Comments

• We will play this with revised Royal blinds
  • I'm Tent at the moment. Not sure but i should be able to make it.
  • sorry I cant make it tomorrow night......Im saving my "A" game for the cup! So, Sandro, were you planning on PM'ing directions? and whos playing stud/omaha..I'm good either way.

Omaha J :D
  • will you be playing high card or to the left of the dealer?????
  • I'l help train you monkeys and donate my ten bucks so you guys can play this week end.

mike
  • Scotty can't make it for the Stud game.
  • that's a shame..why not?
  • Huh....well are we still playing tonight? how many do we have?....

mike
  • yeah, we're still playing tonight..we have a solid 6..and because it's a 7 stud game we'll still play....if it were holdem', i would have called it, but nadine is playing...we're all good! :)
    see everyone at 7!
    you better be there.
    or i'll kill you.
    snake
  • Well after all that heads up action Big Mike wins (kinda) they split the money and played one last hand for fun and Mike won.
    Must say though that was Marks nights for Aces, but Big Mikes night for Suck outs. Amazing to watch.
  • Just for the record.

First- I fought my way back and got the chip lead and had mark drawing to 3 outs and he hit it

Second- Mark got dealt 5 aces in a row.

Third- We both sucked out a bunch.... and the proper thing to do was to split.

It was the craziest game I've ever played at the end.

mike