Season 3 TOC Players List

This is the current players list of the TOC game this Thursday night. I ask that everyone arrive abit early to receive their bonus chips in time to start by 8pm.

If you haven't committed to play by Wednesday at 6pm, you MAY risk losing your seat, so please preregister ASAP. To my knowledge, only 1 player of the 20 who qualified has confirmed that they are unable to attend.

STR82ACE - Seat Reserved - 2006-09-08 10:02:53
BigChrisEl - Seat Reserved - 2006-09-08 10:15:52
JHJ - Seat Reserved - 2006-09-08 10:26:38
Derksen - Seat Reserved - 2006-09-08 10:52:57
Nutcracker - Seat Reserved - 2006-09-08 11:04:10
EElliott - Seat Reserved - 2006-09-08 14:21:11
TheMadRussian - Seat Reserved - 2006-09-08 14:23:08
Pkrfce9 - Seat Reserved - 2006-09-08 16:48:05
AcidJoe - Seat Reserved - 2006-09-09 18:08:02
ACDC - Seat Reserved - 2006-09-11 08:51:17
GutWagonMaster - Seat Reserved - verbal
BigGus - Seat Reserved - verbal
MarciNoE - Seat Reserved - via email
FishBoy - Seat Reserved - via email
TheBusDriver - Seat Reserved - via posting
Easy - Seat Reserved - via posting
AcidJoesHoe - Seat Reserved - via posting
Highflyer - Seat Reserved - 2006-09-11 20:04:21
Steve - Seat Reserved - via posting
Little Chris - Seat Reserverd - via email.

REGISTRATION PERIOD IS NOW OVER! NO OTHER PLAYERS ACCEPTED!!

Comments

• OH, I'll be there!
  • I'm coming
  • Easy wrote:
    I'm coming
    Congrats. Now what about the game?
  • Apparently my email still does not work
    SO i am in .... and Just so you know AJ i just received my emails today ... So I don't know wtf is up with that ...
    apparently hotmail doesl not like me so try for next year using cndbrat36@yahoo.ca that just may work .....
    \
    I am in for this tournament ...
  • The ONLY player not registered so far is JHJ's friend Steve.

Justin, can you please confirm for me whether he intends to play or not?? Thanks.
  • He is coming for sure.
  • JHJ wrote:
    He is coming for sure.
    That was Easy.
  • ALL QUALIFIED PLAYERS HAVE CONFIRMED, LESS ONE!! And unless there's been a change in his job schedule, he will be the ONLY one permitted to join in late.

Otherwise, registration is CLOSED for this game!!

Good luck everyone!!! (except Justin, two is enough damnit)
  • Hey AJ - got an email from ChrisR...he's be able to arrange his work schedule so that he can come tonight. So if it's ok, he's in.
  • I got an email as well, but it said he would be late. Didn't say HOW late though. Told him the standard was before the end of the second round of blinds. Do you know HOW late is LATE???
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    I got an email as well, but it said he would be late.  Didn't say HOW late though.  Told him the standard was before the end of the second round of blinds.  Do you know HOW late is LATE???

I figure as long as he get his full buy-in he can show up when up he wants...but again full buy-in must be in place first.
  • BigChrisEl wrote:
    STR82ACE wrote:
    I got an email as well, but it said he would be late.  Didn't say HOW late though.  Told him the standard was before the end of the second round of blinds.  Do you know HOW late is LATE???
    I figure as long as he get his full buy-in he can show up when up he wants...but again full buy-in must be in place first.

Good point. Being taken under consideration. I'm assuming it will be paid in full PRIOR to the game start time then? Still would like to know how late is late.
  • DAN!!

DON'T FORGET THE SNACKS!!!  OR THE BRACELET!!!
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    DAN!!
    DON'T FORGET THE SNACKS!!! OR THE BRACELET!!!

Don't worry, he's well aware of the bracelet, and I haven't forgotten the snacks. :D
  • Thanks Easy.

If Rick's buyin is complete prior to game time, he will be blinded in until he arrives.
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    Thanks Easy.

If Rick's buyin is complete prior to game time, he will be blinded in until he arrives.

Huh?!?!?!
  • BigChrisEl wrote:
    STR82ACE wrote:
    Thanks Easy.

Huh?!?!?!

ya, standard WSOP rules, if you paid, you get blinded until your broke.

All our other tournies the blinded player hadn't paid, so if we took him/her out after 1 blind level, no harm no foul.
  • My bad...

If ChrisR's buyin is complete prior to gametime, he will be blinded in.

Sorry about that. Don't know why I called him Rick???